By Seahorse Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BlackJack Run is not your grandmother’s BlackJack! The object is to get the highest score for each of the five rows, without busting (going over 21 points for a row), all before the time runs out for the round.
This fast paced game gives you bonuses for BlackJacks, time left, and more.
The game is ultra-customizable with 48 different levels to play! Once you start playing, you won't be able to stop!
- Supports iPad, iPhone 5/5S, and all Retina devices
- 48 different levels of play
- Top 20 Local Best Scores kept for each level
- Your #1 Best Score automatically saved in GameCenter
What's New in Version 3.0
Welcome to BlackJack Run 3.0!
Before we get to all the exciting details, let us have a quick conversation about version 2.0. Yes, we know we messed up a good thing. The masses had spoken, and it was pretty universally shouted that the interface changes were bad. For this we apologize profusely. We hope that the new interface in version 3.0 reminds you of what you fell in love the first time you picked up BlackJack Run. Please just think of version 2.0 as the awkward teenage years.
Now, with that out of the way… on to the all the exciting changes in version 3.0:
- Now supports iPad and iPhone 5/5S, complete with Retina screen graphics.
- Revamped interface, bringing back the classic BlackJack Run feel.
- New option to change the Start button location.
- Expanded Local Best Score storage to 20 entries.
- Now using GameCenter to track Global Best Scores.
The person criticizing the interface in place for a number of years must be a seahorse software person. The product's interface is nicer and richer than the original, and if the audience fizzled is because simply this game is no intended for the massive kind if audience of an "angry birds" game. Yes you hooked the lite version to Game Center and simplified the interface. You destroyed it!!!. Do you have a usability lab? Did you conduct a single focus group? Do not destroy the paid version introducing here the crap you put in the light version.
Easy to learn, impossible to master.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 06, 2014
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 8.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: James Lee
- Copyright ©2014 by Seahorse Software, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.