Blockwatch is the ultimate cryptocurrency mining monitor app. It's a Mining Monitor, Profit Calculator, Pool Explorer, Market Cap Monitor & Wallet access all in one.
Remotely monitor your mining pool account from 23 of the best pools including Nicehash, Ethermine, Suprnova, MiningPoolHub, CoinMine, Nanopool, Dwarfpool with 71 of the most popular cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum, ZCash, Litecoin, Siacoin, Monero and many more other altcoins.
Mining Monitor (awesome) Features:
- monitor unlimited accounts
- get detailed information about your accounts like online / offline workers, balance in your local currency, hashrates, payouts, shares and estimated earnings with beautiful charts illustrating the information
- estimated next payout so you can stop wondering when
- reorder addresses to suit your needs
- transfer addresses from one device to another
- view pool and network information like difficulty, blocks found or global hashrate
- view wallet information inside the app
- view transactions on the blockchain inside the app
Profit Calculator (very cool) Features:
- view the most profitable cryptocurrencies for your GPUs or Asics
- save your GPUs, Asics from the list of 88 options
- add your Manual Hashrate if you want more accuracy
- view all the pools of your favorite cryptocurrency's pools with detailed information like payment scheme, fees, connection details & server locations & more
- view supported exchanges and hardware wallets for your favorite coins
- view latest prices from coin market cap
- filter, sort and search for you favorite coins
- view beautiful charts for Price, Market Cap and Volume for each coin
- view supported exchanges and hardware wallets
- choose from 3 different color schemes
- choose from 28 fiat currencies as default in all pools
- choose default landing page
- transfer or import addresses from other devices
Nicehash: All Algorithms
Suprnova: Bitcoin Gold, Decred, Electroneum, LbryCredits, ZCash, ZenCash, BitcoinZ, Monero, ZDash, Dash, Monacoin, ZCoin, ZClassic, BitCore, Magicoin, GameCredits, Ethereum, Ubiq, Expanse, Litecoin, Komodo, Einsteinium, Bitcoin Cash, Groestlcoin, Ravencoin, Bitcoin Private, MinexCoin, Verge (Lyra2RE2, X17, Myriad-Groestl), Zero, ROICoin, Litecoin Cash, Pigeoncoin, Wavi, Bitsend.
CoinMine.pl: Akroma, Aurora DAO, Dash, Decred, Ellaism, Ethereum Classic, Ethereum, Expanse, Groestlcoin, LBRY Credits, Musicoin, Peercoin, Ubiq, ZClassic, ZCash
MiningPoolHub: Adzcoin, Auroracoin (Qubit), Bitcoin Gold, Dash, Digibyte (Groestl, Qubit, Skein), Electroneum, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Expanse, Feathercoin, Gamecredits, Geocoin, Groestlcoin, Litecoin, Maxcoin, Monacoin, Monero, Musicoin, Myriadcoin (Groestl, Skein, Yescrypt), Siacoin, Startcoin, Verge (Scrypt), Vertcoin, Zcash, Zclassic, Zcoin, Zencash, MOAC
Nanopool: Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Electroneum, Monero, Pascal, Siacoin, ZCash
Dwarfpool: Ethereum, ZCash, Monero
EtcEthermine: Ethereum classic
Pool.Gold: Bitcoin Gold
Btgpool.pro: Bitcoin Gold
2Miners.com (includes all SOLO pools as well): Bitcoin Private, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Expanse, Musicoin, Metaverse ETP, Pirl, Whalecoin, Dubaicoin, Ellaism, Bitcoin Gold, ZCash, ZClassic, Zencash, Hush, Calisto, Yocoin, Akroma
LuxorTech: Lbry Credits, Siacoin, Decred, Loki, Monero, Zcash, Zencash, Aion
HashVault: Aeon, Dero, EDollar, Electroneum, Graft, Intense, KarboCoin, Masari, Monero, Sumokoin, Stellite, Loki, Haven
Blockwatch is by far the most complete, most-advanced, beautifully designed mining monitor on the market. We're always looking to improve it so feel free to reach out:
As with our previous updates, this one is feature packed and ready to help you be a better, profitable miner.
- added mining profit calculator to always know what is the best coin to mine
- calculate your hashrate and power consumption by adding GPU or Asic from the 88 possible options
- you can now add manual hashrate (supporting 28 algorithms), power consumption and power cost all in one page
- pool explorer now works offline
- when viewing pools for a coin, they also now feature revenue and profit
New Pools Added:
- supportxmr.com (Monero)
- minerxmr.org (Monero)
- pplns.io (Callisto)
New Coins added to pools
- you can now monitor Zcash and Expanse on Dwarfpool.
- you can now monitor MOAC & MOAC Solo on 2Miners
We believe that your information needs to be also beautifully presented, that’s why
this updated includes UI improvements to the following pages CoinMarketCap, EtcEthermine, Ethermine, FlyPool, EthPool, 2Miners, Dwarfpool, Pool.Gold.
- pool.gold api
- sparkpool not reading address correctly
- crash when trying to load EtcEthermine address
- other small bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Good and improving
I have been using this for about a week and everything works as advertised. The only problem I had was not because of the app, but because of dwarfpool terrible API that doesnt send all the required info to the app.
I reached out to the app developers via twitter and got a response in minutes. New updates are seeming to add some cool features as well
Good UI plus Dark mode!
I am very pleased with the app! The developers listened to my concerns and fixed the issue below. Plus I found dark mode :)
I like the features of this app. You're able to view your miners as well as market cap of coin.
What bothers me is the fact that I can't view active miners only. There is too many button clicks to get to the information you care about. The UI displays all mineable coins and all available pools at all times.
You should be able to view the coins and pools you care about in it's only tab.
We hope you enjoy the 1.3 update that covers most of the issues you were having with the app.
Cool app, great beginning
This app is great for monitoring 1 or more miners. My pool api is supported, so that’s nice. It’d be cool if there was an option to be alerted when a new payout hit. Not sure if that’s possible, but I can dream! Other than that, it’s nice to see all this info in a sleek app.
Hey Grandalfff (awesome name),
We're working on adding all kinds of notifications to the app, dreams come true.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.