Great, fulfilling time waster: Fill the board with the same colour before you run out of moves.
Gameplay: tap one of the color buttons at the bottom of the screen to fill all neighbours with the same color. Once you do that with the whole board, you win.
It’s up to you how many stars you get at the end. The fewer moves you use => the better score! And we have global leaderboards waiting for you to conquer them.
Most levels have a maximum of allowed moves, so you’ll have to use a bit of strategy to get the most score (or even to finish the levels)
• 80+ addictive levels (Story mode)
• Game Center integration with leaderboards
• Difficulty based scoring: the harder the difficulty => bigger scores
• Endless play in Survival mode (against the clock and other players’ scores)
• Various Obstacles in different combinations: walls, frozen blocks, even bombs!
Hey there, friends! We've updated the game to address some issues and provide a smoother experience overall. Here they are:
• We added an in-game info to tell you how many levels until you encounter a new obstacle
• The dialog that suggests you change the difficulty if the game gets too tough will now be shown once and then never again
• We fixed a few issues with life awards that would sometimes lock you in the game without getting through to the next level
• We fixed the layout on the devices with smaller screens (such as iPhone 5, 5s, SE)
• We fixed an issue where the Buy buttons on the store screen did not resize properly for longer currency codes
• We added a bonus level being Valentine's day and all
And from a popular request, we made the game a bit harder overall. We hope you can take it!
Show us your high scores! Also, show us that you can win 3 stars on all levels. Good luck!
Ratings and Reviews
This game seems like it would be fun, but I have this glitch where my game says I have infinite lives and I get 3 stars every time. It doesn’t make make it a challenge so then it’s just not fun.
Developer Response ,
Hi and thank you for playing out game! Max lives doesn't mean infinite, and difficulty increases as you play the game more. The first 10 levels are just to learn the play style, you should play it longer than that for more obstacles and increased challenges. Have fun!
- Craftsters S.R.L.
- 63.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Craftsters S.R.L.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ads $1.99
- Extend Lives $0.99
- Refill Lives $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.