By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download the latest release of the official Blogger app, and start blogging on the go. With Blogger for iOS you can:
* Compose a post that you can save to draft or immediately publish
* View list of your saved and published posts
* Switch account/blog if you have more than one
* Embed an image from the gallery, or, by taking a picture directly from the app
* Add labels to your posts
* Add location information
With the Blogger app for iOS, you can quickly and easily publish posts to your blog wherever you are.
What's New in Version 220.127.116.11
Minor bug fixes.
Really convenient but...
When I found out there was a blogger app, I got pretty excited, and for good reason. The app is simple and convenient; it makes blogging just that much easier.
However, there is so much that you can do with Blogger on your PC, and MANY of those capabilities are missing in the app. Things like adding links are handy, but missing. My previously used labels aren't suggested like they are, and that's always helpful. And I always enjoy being able to see my audience and pageviews, and I can't see those on the app.
The app has so much potential, and right now, it's great for blogging on the go and being right there at your fingertips. There is so much more that can be available through the app, though, like the things mentioned above. Overall, good app, but not GREAT app.
Good but needs some improvements
The concept of this app is great but it is missing some things that I would like. First and most important is it will only allow you to add one photo at a time. My blog is about my baby growing up so I want to add tons of photos and it's so time consuming to add only 1 at a time! Please fix this, app creator. Also the other thing is that you have to click edit like three times to edit drafts and I don't understand why. Oh and each time you want to add a new photo you have to make sure the cursor is where you want it to put the picture because it defaults to the top of the page and not the bottom which I think is weird too. This app has potential but I prob won't use it for my second kid simply because of these photo upload problems.
Needs some fixing
Ok I mainly use this app because the pics I post on my blog are on my phone and I don't like having to sync to computer then upload from the web version because the upload pic process from there is quite dumb on Mac book but anyway u can't center or change font from the app which needs to be fixed, the same options available on the web version should be available here. Also the pic quality from my phone changes from the original quickly and my pics end up looking horrible!! I see the option to change image resolution but from the phone app u can't click it, from my iPad I was able to click it but it only changed the option for that app and not the phone app too. Also we should be able to add links from the app. I'm sure it's more flaws within this app but these are the ones I'm remembering right now
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jun 01, 2013
- Version: 18.104.22.168
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Amharic, Arabic, Basque, Bengali, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lingala, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Swiss German, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2013 Google, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.