By Bloomberg Finance LP
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get comprehensive access to global business and finance news, market data and portfolio tracking tools from the world's most trusted source. Now including Apple Watch features.
- Read the featured and latest stories from our award winning journalists on the leading business topics in Markets, Industries, Technology, Politics, Luxury, Personal Finance, Opinion and many more.
- Keep up to speed on the latest news for the companies in your Watchlist and on key events affecting the markets such as the Debt Crisis, Elections, Federal Reserve, Technology, Earnings etc.
- Get the latest market data personalized for your region including Equity Indexes, Futures, Bonds, Commodities & Currencies.
- Additionally customize the markets and securities that are most important to you for instant access.
- Easily add a security (stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, currencies, etc.) to your personal Watchlist(s).
- Track, manage and analyze these personal holdings with powerful performance charts, identify the Leaders & Laggers and comprehend movements by Asset Type, Industry & Location.
- Drill into more details on companies that include key statistics, financials and earnings updates.
- Utilize additional charting analytical tools to better understand how companies and markets have performed by adding Comparisons, Moving Averages trend lines, Bollinger Bands, Relative Strength and Moving Average Convergence Divergence
- Watch Bloomberg Television Live providing a comprehensive view of the business news, interviews with industry leaders and market movers and breaking news insights.
-- No Cable or Satellite subscription is needed to watch Bloomberg Live TV.
- Watch featured videos specifically chosen for the top news categories.
- Watch the videos chosen by our editors within the articles to add more insight to the news.
- Listen to insightful interviews and analysis from the smartest names in Finance, Business, Economics & Investment.
- Add the Today Widget to quickly see the featured articles, the markets in your region and Watchlist summary with leaders and laggers
- Automatically synchronize your Watchlist with your Bloomberg Business on iPad
- Sign in to access your Watchlist on Bloomberg.com
What's New in Version 3.15.1
- Bug fixes
Current: Well obviously the administrators of the Bloomberg app do not read reviews, but will post anyway. DO NOT UPDATE. Ads randomly jump to safari on every page without clicking anything. Atrocious, how can a decent news agency support a media stream such as his app. I'm done.
Previous: I have this app for a number of years. Use to be my go to for business news. They have edited it to the point of failure. The flow and tabs have now reached the point of utter annoyance, especially if you have been a long time user. They need to make systematic changes to the management of this app. Switching to a different news resource.
Apple shouldn't have allowed this in apps store
The app is flawed, I presume. I would think a fix is forthcoming. I have went to the extent of deleting app from iPhone and re-adding. The behavior stills exists: when user clicks on news story, as the news story loads, you are automatically redirected to a inert web address and when user requests to go back to app, the app is again redirected to inert web address (a vicious loop) making reading the news story impossible. Actually, one would think this update should not have been approved by Apple.
Blank Ad Keeps Coming up ads cover articles
I used to like this app but with the latest update issues are occurring were a blank add keeps coming up making it impossible to read an article. Also the number of ads increased and many of the ads cover parts of the articles making them unreadable. Many ads are too sensitive and attempted scrolling past them activates another unwanted web page.
Too bad. It was a great app. My main reading platform for the day. Not any more.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Nov 14, 2015
- Version: 3.15.1
- Size: 51.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Bloomberg Finance LP
- © Bloomberg L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.