By Bloomberg Finance LP
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get comprehensive access to global business and finance news, market data and portfolio tracking tools from the world's most trusted source. Now including Apple Watch features.
- Read the featured and latest stories from our award winning journalists on the leading business topics in Markets, Industries, Technology, Politics, Luxury, Personal Finance, Opinion and many more.
- Keep up to speed on the latest news for the companies in your Watchlist and on key events affecting the markets such as the Debt Crisis, Elections, Federal Reserve, Technology, Earnings etc.
- Get the latest market data personalized for your region including Equity Indexes, Futures, Bonds, Commodities & Currencies.
- Additionally customize the markets and securities that are most important to you for instant access.
- Easily add a security (stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, currencies, etc.) to your personal Watchlist(s).
- Track, manage and analyze these personal holdings with powerful performance charts, identify the Leaders & Laggers and comprehend movements by Asset Type, Industry & Location.
- Drill into more details on companies that include key statistics, financials and earnings updates.
- Utilize additional charting analytical tools to better understand how companies and markets have performed by adding Comparisons, Moving Averages trend lines, Bollinger Bands, Relative Strength and Moving Average Convergence Divergence
- Watch Bloomberg Television Live providing a comprehensive view of the business news, interviews with industry leaders and market movers and breaking news insights.
-- No Cable or Satellite subscription is needed to watch Bloomberg Live TV.
- Watch featured videos specifically chosen for the top news categories.
- Watch the videos chosen by our editors within the articles to add more insight to the news.
- Listen to insightful interviews and analysis from the smartest names in Finance, Business, Economics & Investment.
- Add the Today Widget to quickly see the featured articles, the markets in your region and Watchlist summary with leaders and laggers
- Automatically synchronize your Watchlist with your Bloomberg Business on iPad
- Sign in to access your Watchlist on Bloomberg.com
What's New in Version 3.11
NEW Bloomberg Business for Apple Watch
- Read the up to date news headlines from The Brief. Easily Bookmark headlines to create a reading list on your iPhone Bookmarks list.
- Quickly understand the movement of the securities in your Watchlist, your current Gain/Losses and see your leading and lagging securities. Quickly drill a little deeper on those securities then go to your iPhone for more information.
- Breaking news alerts on your wrist keep you up to speed with Business affecting events.
- NEW Insights news category. Gain an understanding of the what it takes to get ahead and have fun doing it, Business schools, Personal Finance and the news affecting Small Businesses.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Good app but has issues
Revised: the inability to fix this issue over time has resulted in a 1 star rating that I previously thought was unfair. When you have a problem you need to fix it. The top news article under gmcr should not be from 2014. They are currently in the news.
I cant agree with 1 star ratings because I do use this app. I am frustrated that the news articles that fall under a company are not chronological, miss recent news and don't show date/time when SC oiling. This is critical in today's world. Positives are quick access to commodities and currency information as well as general news. I agree that prior versions were better for getting news content.
Docks g another star for the fact that they spam me with their ads for all due respect.. Some show I don't want to watch and will never watch if for no other reason than the spam they have sent me. Stick to nees
No news or price updates on 5s
The app no longer updates news or prices. I've been using this app for 6 years, but since it's useless now, I have to move on. I'm pretty upset because this has always been my favorite app.
Any On Demand or Additional Contact Useless
I used to love this app, especially the ability to save on demand content and listen to it later date.
Unfortunately, for the last month or so my on-demand playlist is useless and does not play at all. My recommendation is to address and fix these and other issues that users come up with, as Bloomberg has a reputation for quality execution in these challenges tarnishing the Bloomberg.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 20, 2015
- Version: 3.11
- Size: 49.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Bloomberg Finance LP
- © Bloomberg L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.