By Bloomberg Finance LP
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get comprehensive access to global business and finance news, market data and portfolio tracking tools from the world's most trusted source. Now including Apple Watch features.
- Read the featured and latest stories from our award winning journalists on the leading business topics in Markets, Industries, Technology, Politics, Luxury, Personal Finance, Opinion and many more.
- Keep up to speed on the latest news for the companies in your Watchlist and on key events affecting the markets such as the Debt Crisis, Elections, Federal Reserve, Technology, Earnings etc.
- Get the latest market data personalized for your region including Equity Indexes, Futures, Bonds, Commodities & Currencies.
- Additionally customize the markets and securities that are most important to you for instant access.
- Easily add a security (stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, currencies, etc.) to your personal Watchlist(s).
- Track, manage and analyze these personal holdings with powerful performance charts, identify the Leaders & Laggers and comprehend movements by Asset Type, Industry & Location.
- Drill into more details on companies that include key statistics, financials and earnings updates.
- Utilize additional charting analytical tools to better understand how companies and markets have performed by adding Comparisons, Moving Averages trend lines, Bollinger Bands, Relative Strength and Moving Average Convergence Divergence
- Watch Bloomberg Television Live providing a comprehensive view of the business news, interviews with industry leaders and market movers and breaking news insights.
-- No Cable or Satellite subscription is needed to watch Bloomberg Live TV.
- Watch featured videos specifically chosen for the top news categories.
- Watch the videos chosen by our editors within the articles to add more insight to the news.
- Listen to insightful interviews and analysis from the smartest names in Finance, Business, Economics & Investment.
- Add the Today Widget to quickly see the featured articles, the markets in your region and Watchlist summary with leaders and laggers
- Automatically synchronize your Watchlist with your Bloomberg Business on iPad
- Sign in to access your Watchlist on Bloomberg.com
What's New in Version 3.12
- NEW Easily view trading information about companies mentioned in stories
- NEW Enhanced video recommendations based on your reading interests
- Improvements to Chromecast functionality
- Bug fixes
Excellent financial app but radio has too many ads
They do a great job with finance news, excellent global coverage, insightful videos and a high quality user experience. I use it daily but the radio piece has too many ads. You are competing with NPR and the abundant ads make it much less attractive compared to other more easily accessible options. The radio piece has made me a huge fan of BLoomberg and I'm consuming your web/mobile content way more. But the radio ads have to go. As soon as there's another option without ads I would gladly switch and probably take my content impressions with me. Just honest feedback hope it helps
Watchlist often shows yesterdays values despite refresh
Since the latest update a watchlist refresh often still shows yesterdays stock prices despite showing as updated with the current time. Because of this bug I get todays stock often only by the end of the day.
Too many clicks are needed to arrive at the watchlist after launching the app!
I preferred when I was able to see absolute and percentage change on the same view without having to switch between either absolute or percentage.
Bloomberg is so unbelievably SLOW with updating their apps. Instead of being prepared for the new Apple devices, they need an extra half year to update their apps. Also took forever for the new app to make it to the iphone after the ipad was updated. The design is great, but the programmers clearly are pretty bad. App also forgets constantly which page I was on and restarts. I am an app developer myself and clearly see when an app was executed by a sub-par agency!
Wish I could flip the phone sideways in the watchlist to see some more columns.
Icon is ugly, but also not that relevant.
By far now my favorite stocks app!
New v3 is a shame - overloaded and clumsy
New version is not customizable, difficult to navigate quickly, and loads tons of unnecessary pictures and videos. I was shocked to see v3. I always promoted Bloomberg app as the best iPhone super-efficient user-friendly minimalistic customizable news reader. Not anymore.
After the introduction of the v3 I just stopped reading Bloomberg. The website also looks completely unreadable and resembles a weird combination of facebook and instagram. This is so far from a professional news web-site. The last nail in the coffin was the overall degradation of the content quality. Most of the articles just repeat each other and completely miss any detailed investigation and analysis.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jun 08, 2015
- Version: 3.12
- Size: 49.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Bloomberg Finance LP
- © Bloomberg L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.