By Bloomberg Finance LP
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bloomberg PROFESSIONAL subscribers, please download the Bloomberg Professional App instead.
Get comprehensive access to global business and finance news, market data and portfolio tracking tools from the world's most trusted source. Personalize the information that matters to you most and access it instantly.
- Access breaking news and top stories from over 35 categories including Economy, Technology, Politics, Personal Finance, Bonds, Commodities, Currencies, Emerging Markets, Funds, Energy Markets and many more.
- Get the latest news on companies in your Watchlist and on key events in the business world such as the Debt Crisis, Elections, Federal Reserve, Davos, G8, Technology, Earnings etc.
- Get the latest market data for global Equity Indexes, Bonds, Futures, Commodities & Currencies.
- Personalize the markets that are most important to you and get instant access to them.
- Track, manage and analyze your personal holdings (stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, currencies etc.) with powerful performance charts, including Leaders & Laggers and summary visualizations by Asset Type, Industry & Location.
- Access detailed company pages that include key statistics, financials and earnings updates.
Tools & Visualizations:
- Get an instant snapshot of how the world markets that are important to you are performing.
- Utilize analytical tools to better understand how companies and markets have performed.
- Watch Bloomberg Television Live - a 24-hour global business and financial news network supported by 146 news bureaus in 72 countries
- Watch top videos from the top news categories or from within articles.
- Listen to insightful interviews and analysis from the smartest names in Finance, Business, Economics & Investment.
- Access the latest stock price and news for companies, people and topics mentioned in articles
- Synchronize your Watchlist with Bloomberg.com and also access it via the web
- Share articles using Email, Facebook or Twitter
- Search for news and stock quotes
- Adjust font size and contrast within news articles, Watchlist and Market Data pages to maximize readability
What's New in Version 3.10
- Added today widget providing quick access to Top News, Markets Overview and My Watchlist
- Several Chromecast bug fixes
- View watchlist in landscape
This was once my go to app. Then it became extremely unstable and constantly crashed. Now almost no real content what there. The thing is full of outdated fluff pieces on "luxury" and "pursuits." The reduced ability to customize is mind boggling. Latin America is important to a lot of people but the content has been all but removed. You are a business so I understand the ads but why reduced the app to something that is not worth visiting? Although light on market info reuters is a sold news app.
Just Plain Bad
They ruined the mobile apps and the web page too! And they did it on purpose! The idiotic web page is designed to make you scroll enlessly through tiles in order to ficticiouly run up page views. Scrolling apparently counts for additional page views. Give me a huge headache so switching to Yahoo Finance and CNBC for financial news.
Best news source on mobile. Insightful commentary. Always first to cover the big stories and the subtle cross-currents in the market.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Mar 23, 2015
- Version: 3.10
- Size: 32.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Bloomberg Finance LP
- © Bloomberg L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.