Play the top-rated tower defense franchise in this free head-to-head strategy game.
It's monkey vs monkey for the first time ever - go head to head with other players in a Bloon-popping battle for victory. From the creators of best-selling Bloons TD 5, this all new Battles game is specially designed for multiplayer combat, featuring over 20 custom head-to-head tracks, incredible towers and upgrades, all-new attack and defense boosts, and the ability to control bloons directly and send them charging past your opponent's defenses.
Check out these awesome features:
* Head-to-head two player Bloons TD
* Over 20 custom Battles tracks
* 22 awesome monkey towers, each with 8 powerful upgrades, including the never before seen C.O.B.R.A. Tower.
* Assault Mode - manage strong defenses and send bloons directly against your opponent
* Defensive Mode - build up your income and outlast your challenger with your superior defenses
* Battle Arena Mode - Put your medallions on the line in a high stakes Assault game. Winner takes all.
* All new Monkey Tower Boost - supercharge your monkey towers to attack faster for a limited time
* All new Bloons Boost - power up your bloons to charge your opponent in Assault mode
* Battle it out for top scores on the weekly leaderboards and win awesome prizes.
* Create and join private matches to challenge any of your Facebook or Game Center friends
* 16 cool achievements to claim
* Customize your bloons with decals so your victory has a signature stamp
-- Modojo, 4/5 stars
"...excellent for players seeking a real challenge"
-- Gamezebo, 4/5 stars
-- 148Apps, 4/5 stars
Universal app, available for iPhone 4 and up, iPod touch 4 and up, and all versions of iPad.
REQUIRES INTERNET CONNECTION
YouTubers and Streamers: Ninja Kiwi is actively developing, supporting, and promoting channel creators on YouTube, Twitch, Kamcord, and Mobcrush. If you are not already working with us, keep making videos and then tell us about your channel at email@example.com.
Minor bug fixes and balance fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
The fabulous Bloons series has always been a colorful and clever spin on the tower-defense genre. When you’re up against human opponents in Bloons TD Battles, though, you’d better be as sharp as a blimp-bursting tack. Don’t be fooled by the mischievous monkeys—this is a game of riveting strategy and intense head-to-head hijinks.
Not saying this game is terrible but btd 5 is way better. I read this one guys review (TonTiger606) and I agree with him, some things in the game are just a bit too costy. One thing is the banana farmer. It’s kind of a rip off paying 100 medallions for the monkey farmer which you can only use once per match. Could you at least make it 40 medallions just like in btd 5? Also, this game glitches too much. I was doing a battle with someone and they had 6 health left and I had something over 100 then the “really hard” round (round 63 on btd 5, the one where it send three stacks of ceramics) came and the bloons on his side stopped for a split second then continued and he should have died first because he has 6 lives left but he didn’t. Now this isn’t that big of a deal because it was just a normal battle I was rematching with someone but the point is, if that would have been an arena battle and I lost a bunch of medallions from that, I wouldn’t be too happy. Long review short- this game needs some fixing, until then, I’m gonna be spending most of my time on btd 5
*edit* also, make it where you can’t send MOAB class bloons so early. It makes no sense that i have one of them already coming at me and I’m struggling to defend. Make it to where you can only send a certain type of bloon when the round it comes on comes because it makes no sense that BFBs can be spawned like 20 rounds before the Game sends one
Great concept, frustrating gameplay
Let me first off say this game is amazing. I spend a lot of time on it which is probably why I have developed a love/hate relationship with it. I love the concept of pvp Bloons. Being a BTD5 and 6 fan I love that this time it’s against players rather than the computer. However I think it’s a little ridiculous how early you can send Moab’s. It happens so much when your playing battle arenas when players are so annoying and give you 12 Moab’s on round 20. It ruins arenas for me and that’s why I don’t frequently play them. Normal games are fun players typically like long games but you don’t get enough money from normal games and I just want to enjoy arenas. All I’m saying is that you should move Moab’s back to round 30 or something because the first red Moab comes like 15 rounds later then when you can send them and it’s really annoying. Or just remove Bloon sends from arenas peirod. But this defiantly is my favorite game on my phone and I hope I can see it do better.
- Kaiparasoft Ltd
- 158.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013 Ninja Kiwi Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Club Room Unlock $7.99
- Handful of Medallions $1.99
- Bag of Medallions $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.