Bluetail - Vector Designer
By Abdusodiq Saidov
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Bluetail is a beautifully designed easy to use vector drawing application to help you create inspiring vector graphics.
"Simple, Solid, unremarkable vector design, at a knockdown price; 8/10" - Mac.AppStorm.net
Bluetail has all tools, giving you power that let you draw any kind of shapes, technical illustrations and beautiful art.
- Export designs as Vector PDF, PNG, JPEG and TIFF files.
- Export Designs as Vector SVG file.
- Import SVG files.
- Import CorelDRAW (cdr) files.
- Professional Drawing Tools.
- Bezier Pen Tool for creating custom shapes.
- Pencil Tool for free drawing and sketching.
- Custom Shape Tools: Polygon, Star, Arc.
- Boolean operations to combine simple shapes into complex shapes.
- Path selection and editing.
- Fill and Stroke feature: Shapes can have unlimited fills and strokes.
- Shadows: fill and stroke shadow give your ideas even better look.
- Shape dimensioning feature.
- Rotate, Scale tool.
- Convert to outline.
- Text Tools.
- Copy and Paste Style.
- Apply multiple strokes, fills, and shadows to any object.
- Arrange the order of fills, strokes using drag and drops.
- Simple and powerful interface, built for OS X.
- 64 - bit native.
- Optimized for Retina and non-retina displays.
- Text Path Tool.
- Layers and Groups.
- Lock, Unlock shapes and layers.
- Alignment Guides.
- Rulers - pixels, inches, millimeters, centimeters.
- Snap to Grid
- Align and Distribute objects.
- Linear and Radial Gradients.
- Convert Text to Paths.
- Expand Stroke.
We would love to hear from you. If you have any problems, please let us know. Sample files are available on our site.
What's New in Version 2.2
- Import CorelDRAW (cdr) files
- Export designs as SVG file
- Import SVG improvements
- Interface and performance improvements
really want to like it
this vector draw app has quite a potential, and is itself ambitious and has a lot of power, the problem is
it HAS a lot of problems as you must strive for get thinks done, it is not responsive and sometimes will
make you get mad.
I only and only give it 4 stars because I want to support developer and because it just fits in my
worflow allowing me to paste and edit over postscript graphs for example coming from a pdf file.
If this works for you and the price seems appealing go for it, maybe a lower price would be better until
a more stable version comes.
but beware as you will have a lot of trouble geting thinks done.
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Dec 10, 2014
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 4.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Abdusodiq Saidov
- © iconShots
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor