Distributed in 55 countries, Boat International is the world's only truly international, monthly, English language luxury yachting magazine.
Launched in 1983, Boat International has established itself as the number one magazine for the global superyacht market. Its unrivalled coverage of power and sail yachting is achieved by drawing on the work of the world's best photographers and yachting journalists.
Boat International is the globally acknowledged authority in its field.
Annual Subscription (12 months/12 issues) - £41.99
- Subscriptions can be purchased from within the application and will unlock any issues released during the term of the subscription.
- Alternatively single issues can be purchased at a price of £4.99.
- All purchases (inc. subscriptions) will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions will automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of the current subscription.
- If you would like to cancel your subscription please do so before this 24 hour period by accessing your iTunes account settings.
- Please be aware that subscriptions cannot be cancelled/refunded once purchased.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
- All content in the Boats International app is copyright Boat International Media Ltd 2017. All rights reserved.
- Terms - https://www.boatinternational.com/terms
For support please email email@example.com.
Boat International is published by Boat International Media (www.boatinternational.com).
Launch of the brand-new Boat International app, showcasing the new responsive digital edition, combining Boat International and Boat International US Edition.
Ratings and Reviews
An above average magazine App.
I have multiple magazine subscriptions across the varied app's available (Newsstand, Zinio, stand-alones, etc.) and find Boat International to be plagued with some issues.
While not National Geographic, there is plenty of interactive content to make each issue an upgraded digital version of the print magazine. The Zoom feature is better than most, and combined with the ability to see the featured photos as a gallery make detailed observations of the vessels a snap. Each issue is large (think Wired) so expect a chunk of download time.
The problems began, for me, with "Updating the Shelf". Seemingly an endless process, I have resorted to doing a full iPad turn off/on to simply read the magazine in a reasonable time. I don't know if it's related to the NISI video played at start-up, but it's annoying at best.
Clearly the defect is the application, not the content of the magazine. I'm surprised frankly, that a publication intended to appeal to the most discriminating of readership would allow its digital "face" to be so poorly received.
Here's to hoping an update will right this ship.
This app simply crashes consistently ( I have the iPad 1 ). Honestly the only thing that works is the flashy video ad at the start which I have now seen 50 times trying to read an issue. You would think with this cover price they could actually invest in a functional magazine. I cannot even get past the first page of the magazine without it crashing 100% of the time. Do not purchase.
I downloaded 6 of them (over 7GB data) to read at my flight. I read one at the beginning of the flight . Then after my lunch, when i reopened the app all of my downloaded magazines were gone! Very dissapointed and yet this is not the forst time this has happened to me. Just dont waste your money guys, go buy another app.
- Boat International Media Ltd
- 16.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Boat International Media
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Subscription $44.99
- Feb 2011 BOAT $4.99
- Dec 2011 BOAT $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.