BodyBook Fitness Journal
By Back Pocket Software, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Leave your pencil and paper at home when you go to the gym from now on- BodyBook is all you'll ever need!
BodyBook is not a coach, not a personal trainer, but a powerful, flexible workout journal. BodyBook is for people who already know how to work out and want the fastest, most flexible journal to record and view their results. Elegantly designed, incredibly flexible and easy to use, BodyBook lets you spend more time working out and less time entering your results.
BodyBook's customizable interactive grahing system lets you graph what you want. Create graphs with up to four items in a scalable, scrollable interface that lets you zoom in and out, tap on data points for details and even edit data points from within the graph! No other workout tracking app lets you have this kind of power and flexibility!
Don't take our word for it- here's what some of our customers have been saying about BodyBook:
"Best $4 I ever spent. Period."
"If you are looking to spend the minimum time necessary logging and tracking, in a pleasant and easy to use interface, this app is for you."
"This app is fantastic. It's easy to use, even during a hard workout with shaking hands. Two days into using the app and the graphs have already shown me I'm putting too much work into some body parts and not enough into others. Most importantly, though, is the tech support. I emailed a thank you, we had a small discussion on listening to music while using the app, they email me out of the blue to tell me they found a solution late last night. They had already performed great customer service, then went beyond it. Every company could learn from this."
Here's a list of just some of the features you'll find in BodyBook:
- Over 60 built-in exercises to get you started, or create your own
- Choose what to track for each exercise, from any combination of weight, reps, time, distance, energy or your own custom field
- Backup and restore your database, or download CSV data over WiFi right from your web browser- no need to download and install an extra application on your computer
- Email CSV data or a backup of your database from within BodyBook
- Restore your database backup from an email attachment (iOS 3.2 and higher only)
- Edit or delete multiple records simultaneously
- Easily record results for a different day with the Date Override feature
- Create your own interactive custom graphs- you're not limited to what the developers think you want to see
- Track and graph your body weight and BMI
- Unparalleled customer service- you'll always hear from a real person, not an automated response. We listen to our customers, whether they need assistance or have suggestions for new features. BodyBook has evolved based on feedback from our customers, and will continue to do so.
Skip your morning latte and splurge on BodyBook. We know you won't regret it!
What's New in Version 1.9.1
BodyBook 1.9.1 Release Notes
Critical bugfix-only release:
- Fixed crashes on startup for iOS < 4.0
- Fixed set timer crash if application is in foreground
- Set timer no longer counts down when editing a history record
The perfect excerice journal
I tried half a dozen other fitness apps before finally settling on this one. Trust me, this is the *only one* that really does a great job at simply letting you track your progress at the gym. This app simply does exactly that. You just enter your excersices, group them into categories and workouts, then track your progress. It lets you view graphs or lists of your history so you can easily track your progress. Entering excercise info couldn't possibly be simpler, the "+1" "-1", etc buttons make it really quick.
This is simply the perfect excersice journalling app. You can even export your data and save it to your computer. My only gripe is it could be a little cheapers, but $4 isn't bad for an app you'll use for years.
Great app, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
This App is Fantastic - well worth the money
I've been using the app since 2008 and it is by far the best money I've spent on an app to date. There are a lot of garbage apps out there that are a waste of time and money, but this IS NOT one of them. It has everything you need to record workouts, but the absolute best feature is the ability to customize the recording feature to your exact workout. The interface is extremely user friendly and intuitive. Instead of having to carry a notebook, pencil, stopwatch etc. with me for all my workouts, i only need to bring my iphone and launch this app.
The statisic information and graphics are amazing too - and a real eye opener on how much effort you put into some body parts and how little you spend on others.
To top it all off, when I recently wrote support for a possible idea for enhancement, I recieved a prompt and curtious reply within MINUTES!
I fully expected my email to get lost in "support" purgetory, but that wasn't the case at all.
If you are serious about your training, whether you are a runner, bodybuilder, power-lifter, etc, this is the app you want to use to keep track of your workouts
Replace paper and pencil workout logs forever!
I have downloaded 8 workout programs and this is the one that remains and I have used daily for over a year. It completely replaced a paper based work out log. I can go back and see what I have done by exercise or date. It is just what I was looking for. The tipping point for me was the large note section where I track my cardio
Intervals. I give it🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 A final
Note - the developer is very responsive to emails.