BookMyne™ makes it quick and easy to access your local library on the go! Search your library’s catalog, download items, manage your account, and find suggested reading instantly with your iOS device.
· Search for items in your library's catalog by title, author, subject, or general keyword and place holds on interesting items.
· Download Project Gutenberg books from your library’s catalog for reading on your mobile device.
· Keep track of your account with dynamic notifications and view your checked-out items, holds, fines, and account information.
· Add books, CDs, DVDs, and other media to your bookshelves for later reading or recommending to friends.
· Find suggested reading: Check out the latest best-selling titles.
· Use your device’s camera to scan the barcode on a book, CD, DVD, or other item at a friend’s house or bookstore and search for available copies at your library.
· Search for libraries by name or browse a list of nearby libraries.
Includes French, German, Spanish, Chinese and Arabic language versions.
NOTE: This app is only compatible with libraries running SirsiDynix software. Please contact your library if you have any questions about their software setup.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com. Let us know what device and iOS version you’re using and the specific steps leading up to your issue, and we’ll work with you to resolve it.
- Major UI changes
- Administrative changes to help libraries manage settings
Ratings and Reviews
Constant late fees
The app consistently says some items are due the day after they are actually due. I really want to rely on the app (instead of on a jumble of slips of paper receipts like a derelict old cat lady) for my due dates, but am getting tired of paying fines for things that are one day past. There is no way to tell which are due tomorrow and which are actually due today (or yesterday!). Our family of six loves using the library, but as kids are far more adept at taking things out than putting them back, it's becoming impossible for me as chief bookie to know what is due when.
We do love the ability to put things on hold and have them ready for pickup. For that, the app is invaluable. Unfortunately I'll have to revert to my old receipt shuffling ways if I'm ever to get them all checked back in on time and have enough cash left over to keep the cats well stocked in their fancy feast.
Used to be Perfect
Original review below this one. I need the list feature back. It's great that you can search books and put them on hold, but I want to search books and add them to a list and then go find them on the shelf so I can see what else the author wrote. I want my kids to be able to find their favorite authors on the actual bookshelves and not live their library entirely through an app. Bring back lists and recommendations and I'll bring back 5 stars.
Saves me from having to go dig out my library card every time I want to renew books on line. Gives warning flags when things are due. One comment, they should explain that when you can't select a book to renew it, it means you are out of renewals for that book, not that the app is malfunctioning.
Crappy update ruined this perfectly good app!
Horrible...the new update makes this app completely unusable! It freezes. You can't use the "home" or "back" button so I'm constantly getting "stuck" between screens & have to restart my device just to get back into the app. And often I'm greeted with nothing more than a white screen. I'm sure I'd find more problems if I were actually able to get it to work, especially since I'm reading other negative reviews that are mainly related to this update...so I know it's not just me! Please either fix it or go back to the old format. I've been using (and appreciating) this app for years to track my very frequent library activity, and I never EVER had trouble with it until now. Ugh!
- 5.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2016 SirsiDynix. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.