Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BookMyne™ makes it quick and easy to access your local library on the go! Search your library’s catalog, download items, manage your account, and find suggested reading instantly with your iOS device.
· Search for items in your library's catalog by title, author, subject, or general keyword and place holds on interesting items.
· Download Project Gutenberg books from your library’s catalog for reading on your mobile device.
· Keep track of your account with dynamic notifications and view your checked-out items, holds, fines, and account information.
· Add books, CDs, DVDs, and other media to your bookshelves for later reading or recommending to friends.
· Find suggested reading: See what your friends have read and recommend with reading recommendations powered by Goodreads. Or check out the latest best-selling and award-winning titles.
· Use your device’s camera to scan the barcode on a book, CD, DVD, or other item at a friend’s house or bookstore and search for available copies at your library.
· Search for libraries by name, address, browse a list of nearby libraries, or find your library on a GPS-enabled interactive map.
Includes French, German, Spanish, and Arabic language versions.
NOTE: This app is only compatible with libraries running SirsiDynix software. Please contact your library if you have any questions about their software setup.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know what device and iOS version you’re using and the specific steps leading up to your issue, and we’ll work with you to resolve it.
What's New in Version 3.1
- Various UI fixes and improvements
I'm so thankful for BookMyne! It helps me keep on top of my library account effortlessly. As a homeschooling family, we regularly have dozens of books out, all checked out on different days and due at different times. BookMyne also tells me when the library has pulled the books I have on hold, often days earlier than the library system sends out its automated reminder emails. The app is user-friendly, accurate, and fuss-free.
I like being able to check my account and renew items from anywhere. I use it to search for books and movies at both of my local libraries, reserve items, check the status of my account, and renew items as needed. I like that I can have accounts from multiple libraries all in one place, instead of logging into each library's site. This is a good tool.
Library App Genius
I absolutely love this app and couldn't live without it. It helps me keep track of the items I have checked out and I love the bookshelf feature that allows me to organize my "to-read" list. Not to mention being able to renew and request items from the convenience of my phone! It's a bibliophile's dream and all library systems should utilize this great tool!
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Jul 30, 2015
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 14.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: SirsiDynix
- © Copyright 2011 SirsiDynix. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.