Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BookMyne™ makes it quick and easy to access your local library on the go! Search your library’s catalog, download items, manage your account, and find suggested reading instantly with your iOS device.
· Search for items in your library's catalog by title, author, subject, or general keyword and place holds on interesting items.
· Download Project Gutenberg books from your library’s catalog for reading on your mobile device.
· Keep track of your account with dynamic notifications and view your checked-out items, holds, fines, and account information.
· Add books, CDs, DVDs, and other media to your bookshelves for later reading or recommending to friends.
· Find suggested reading: See what your friends have read and recommend with reading recommendations powered by Goodreads. Or check out the latest best-selling and award-winning titles.
· Use your device’s camera to scan the barcode on a book, CD, DVD, or other item at a friend’s house or bookstore and search for available copies at your library.
· Search for libraries by name, address, browse a list of nearby libraries, or find your library on a GPS-enabled interactive map.
Includes French, German, Spanish, and Arabic language versions.
NOTE: This app is only compatible with libraries running SirsiDynix software. Please contact your library if you have any questions about their software setup.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com. Let us know what device and iOS version you’re using and the specific steps leading up to your issue, and we’ll work with you to resolve it.
What's New in Version 3.1
- Various UI fixes and improvements
I'm so thankful for BookMyne! It helps me keep on top of my library account effortlessly. As a homeschooling family, we regularly have dozens of books out, all checked out on different days and due at different times. BookMyne also tells me when the library has pulled the books I have on hold, often days earlier than the library system sends out its automated reminder emails. The app is user-friendly, accurate, and fuss-free.
Useful but could be improved
So, I regularly use Bookmyne to keep up with my library account information and it's very useful and easy to use. My only complaint is that for me to search multiple branches of my library system for a book I have to select each individual branch, type the title/author/etc. and then click search. If there were a way to search an entire system (all branches) that would be amazing.
I use this app to keep the library books I have checked out organized. It is very helpful to see when the books on hold are available or if there are books about to be over due. I have not used it to search for books, I use the county library website for that.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Jul 30, 2015
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 14.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: SirsiDynix
- © Copyright 2011 SirsiDynix. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.