Branches – for GitHub, GitLab and Bitbucket
By Jesper Christensen
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Branches is an iPhone and iPad app for managing issues for your GitHub, GitLab or Bitbucket projects.
* Navigate open or closed issues
* Create your own issue list filters
* See all commits on all branches
* View detailed pull requests including comments, commits and file diffs
* All Markdown, including images, is rendered perfectly
Pro features (via in-app-purchase):
* Create and edit issues
* Create, edit and delete comments
* Assign issues to collaborators
* Close and reopen issues
* Change milestones and labels on issues
* Add images to issue descriptions and comments
* Create issues from a share sheet
What's New in Version 1.5.6
Show file diffs for commits on Bitbucket.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 14, 2017
- Version: 1.5.6
- Size: 30.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jesper Christensen
- © Jesper Christensen
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- GitHub Full Access$9.99
- GitLab Full Access$9.99
- Bitbucket Full Access$9.99