By Tortuga Team
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Braveland trilogy concludes with the most exciting book of all, number three – welcome to Braveland Pirate strategy game! A crew of pirates led by Captain Jim embarks on a search for the Eternal Treasure. Hordes of undead, chests full of gold, devious pirate captains, and breathtaking adventures await you in the Free Islands.
- Your Hero steps on the battlefield for the first time in the series
- Travel freely between the islands on your own ship
- Random encounters with enemies in the open sea
- Heaps of rare artifacts stashed away in treasure chests
- Pirate tricks that change the course of a battle
- Three talent trees to enhance your captain
- A real pirate crew: cabin boy, daredevil, cannoneer, possessed, and many more
- Hand drawn tropical islands surrounded by a vast ocean
- Hunt for the heads of the most notorious criminals
- More than seven hours of real adventures
- Braveland Wizard
- Braveland Pirate
Fun to play & addictive, tempt you to play just 1 more battle
Played all three chapters. Light, fun strategy games in fantasy settings.
A perfect ending to the trilogy!
It's everything you'd expect from a Braveland game, with the neat twist that you're now playing as the opposition from the previous two games. So you're already familiar with a lot of the tactics, but that doesn't stop it from feeling fresh and dropping surprises here and there too. LOVE IT!! Worth every penny! If you're a fan of either or both of the first two Braveland incarnations, this purchase is a no-brainer!
- Category: Games
- Released: Sep 15, 2015
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 549 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: Tortuga Team OOO
- © Tortuga Team 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.