By Tortuga Team
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The old school turn-based strategy game is back - welcome to Braveland Wizard! The graduate of the Academy of Magic is ready for new adventures. Her journey begins high in the mountains and passes through the southern lands, populated by orcs, ghosts, and mysterious nomads.
- New hero - Wizard
- An entire set of unique battles with unexpected surprises
- Dungeons for random battles and worthy rewards
- Piles of stylish artifacts
- Three schools of pure battle magic
- A talent tree that changes the nature of battle
- A brave team of combat allies: monk, ice archer, elementalist, and many more
- A hand-drawn game world with a huge waterfall
- And, last but not least, three cunning bosses
What's New in Version 1.1
- iOS 8 and iPhone 6 optimizations
Great Turn Based Strategy Game
Entertaining and available in 3 different themes - just wish I could control the hero in battle in each theme
Slow boring empty
The game mechanics were confusing not sure what the hero was for, or how to earn gold to build up a team so I could win boss battles. There wasn't much to do and the game strategy was shallow.
Played all three chapters. Light, fun strategy games in fantasy settings.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 14, 2015
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 401 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: Tortuga Team OOO
- © 2014 Tortuga Team Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.