Braveland is a turn-based game inspired by old-school strategies with hexagonal battlefield. You will start as a humble warrior's son whose village was cruelly raided and will end as talented commander of your army.
The story will take place in a hand-drawn world and cover many interesting places and characters. Various warriors will join your army - archers, scouts, healers, footmen, arbalesters and more.
- Turn-based battles in old-school style.
- Command your troops and defeat enemies in hand to hand battles.
- 26 various warriors and creatures from archers to golems.
- Three story chapters each in unique corner of the world.
- Evolve your hero, find awesome artifacts and learn battle magic.
- Intense boss fights at the end of each story chapter.
- Hours of gameplay with 50 battles.
- High definition awesome illustrated cartoon art.
8 languages implemented in the game - English, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Russian and Polish.
Fast battle mode added
And some improvements and bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
Decent but no replayability
Decent game but no continued playability once you beat it because of how they do random encounters (you get a limited number of encounters in the entire game. If you're exceptionally lucky, you can get one bonus encounter per story encounter by sailing, and a few extra encounters in caves). Areas on the map also randomly do or don't have extra encounters.
Overall I'm a bit baffled by this decision. Opening an arena at the end of the game to keep playing around would have been easy enough, and fun to boot. Or at least allowing limitless random encounters when sailing would be nice.
Oh well. Fun for what it is, and a bit of a letdown for what it isn't but could be (like braveland 2)
Reminds me a lot of kings bounty, the real of game, not the crap p2w one they have in the App Store. One thing I wish is they had repeatable battles, so you could earn coins and max out urs our troops, inventory etc. Other than that it's an otherwise impressive game, really enjoy it.
Premium Strategy With No Microtransactions.
AND... they snuck in full screen iPhone X support in this last update! Who would go to all that trouble and not mention it in the patch notes?!?
- Tortuga Team OOO
- 300 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013 Tortuga Team Ltd.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.