Bravo Now is the best place to catch up on the most recent season of your favorite Bravo shows, watch live TV, and stream on the go! Download the Bravo app now to watch full episodes of The Real Housewives, Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen, Southern Charm, Below Deck, AND MANY MORE!
Get started by signing in with your TV subscription (cable, satellite or digital). Bravo Now supports most TV providers, including DirecTV, Xfinity, Spectrum, AT&T, and Verizon. If you do not have a TV subscription you can still watch up to 3 full episodes of your choice for one month.
• Sign in with your TV subscription to watch full episodes of your favorite Bravo shows.
• Don't have a TV subscription? Watch up to 3 full episodes of your choice for one month without signing in.
• Stream new episodes live from within the app!
• Chromecast and AirPlay compatible! Start episodes in the app and stream to your TV.
• Can't finish an episode in one sitting? The app saves your place so you can resume watching later!
• Save your favorite shows to your Watchlist for quick access to the latest episodes.
COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS?
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Like what you see? Check out NBCUniversal’s other streaming apps, including NBC, E!, USA, SYFY, Oxygen, NBC Sports, Universal Kids, CNBC, Telemundo, and UNIVERSO.
* This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings.
* To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
• Bug fixes
• Performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Always working fine for me!
I’ve read a lot of reviews and lots say nothing but great things but a lot also say terrible things! I’m on the side of GREAT THINGS!! I never have any problems and I use the app quite regularly. Heck when I had Time Warner/Spectrum as my Provider, it worked great for me and then in an attempt to save money, I cancelled T.W./Spectrum and did without a cable or dish provider for almost a year and Bravo, unbeknownst to them most likely, allowed me to continue to use T.W./Spectrum as my Provider for about 10 months of that year before stopping me from using the Bravo App without a Provider until two months later when I couldn’t live without cable anymore and joined a new Provider that DID work with Bravo and now they too work great together with never a problem!! So I say THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH BRAVO for being a MOST VALUABLE PROVIDER (MVP) of entertainment TV and movies!!
YOUR THE BEST and for all the relentless doubters and sour....... out there, cheer up and have a big cold glass of BELOW DECK!! Lol!!
CHEERIO AND GOOD DAY!!!!
I have Sling, which is a "allowed provider" to view full episodes of all Bravo's shows available. After using this app for a few months, my concerns are that 1) If you don't watch the episode in one sitting, it does not bookmark your spot for later. (Even though it says you can save and finish later) Instead, you must start over and view all the ridiculous commercials again. 2) The same commercials are played repeatedly, over and over during the same show, thus making me loath these products so much I will go out of my way to patronize their competitors 3) Suddenly, after I few months, I can only view some episodes and not others that are showing as available. I keep getting an error message that reads, "my TV subscription does not include this channel", well it does because I can still play other shows/random episodes 4) Upon contacting "support" regarding the aforementioned error message, I keep getting bounced around to no avail. So, I had to skip to the end of the season and was only able to watch the last episode and none of the prior episodes. And STILL NO RESPONSE from "support".
I hope other folks are having better luck than I am...
Developer Response ,
This is NBCUniversal TV Everywhere Support. We would like to help. Please tell us more about your issue by sending an email to email@example.com so we can troubleshoot for you. Thank you.
New user excited because my Direct TV app to stream and on TV refuses to play current episodes which leaves me beyond frustrated. In this generation if needing ( ok reality check.. WANTING) instant gratification it is beyond frustrating to wait an hour let alone days! Andy you MY Oprah! I live about 5 minutes from Anderson and owned a Pottery studio in Litchfield. I want to reopen now that I’m no longer 2 sick BUT to be truthful it’s in hopes of you stopping in and me sparking up a moon rock spliff which would be a dream come true to smoke with you!!! I can almost always tell when your pie eyes are a slight pink hue and major glossiness. I’m legal eagle Litchfield so look me up next time your at the Coopsters weekend get away!!! Lol. I’ll giggle and eat with you and promise not to be a “annoying fan”. I can’t commit I won’t annoy you in some other ways but I bet you I’ll leave you with the desire to hook up with me again as I’m known to have everyone in stitches filled w laughter and kind hearted jokes.
- NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- 94.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 NBCUniversal Media, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.