By Bake450, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take a journey into the land of Woofshire where puppies roam and frolic to their heart's content! But oh no, a mysterious evil has brainwashed all the puppies and it's up to you to rescue them! Collect as many puppies as you can, travel through each region to find rare and unique pups, and bake delicious bread as armor to help in battle!
• Collect over 100+ REAL breeds of dogs!
• Twelve stunningly beautiful regions to adventure through!
• Over 150+ locations to battle through, with rare puppies appearing along the way!
• Unlock bread recipes you can bake with flour as stat-boosting armor for your pups!
• Rescue and give special names to your puppies!
• Level up your puppies to prepare for EPIC boss battles!
• Battle other puppy breaders in the multi-player Colosseum!
• Enjoy the beautiful HD artstyle!
5/5 STARS • “I loved Bread Kittens so I'm super excited to play Bread Puppies toooooo!”
5/5 STARS • "Dogs rule and cats drool! Bread Puppies is the best, I can't put it down!”
5/5 STARS • “This game is sooo cute! I breaded a Golden Retriever and named him after my dog, Cooper. :)”
5/5 STARS • “It's tons of fun and my daughter loves collecting all the cute puppies. I love that they're real breeds. Also the game is hilarious.”
• FREE TO PLAY!
• Earn stars and better rewards for performing well in battles!
• Fun, easy to play, and entertaining for all ages!
• Earn tons of achievements and earn in-game rewards!
• Each puppy breed has unique attack, health, and speed stats!
• Play with your friends and earn rewards!
• Spin the Saluki Slots daily for FREE goodies!
• Show off your puppy collection directly through Facebook!
• Available in English and Spanish with more languages coming soon!
Requires iOS 6.0 and above to play.
Optimized for iPhone4, iPhone4S, iPhone5, iPod Touch and iPad
Having problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you!
What's New in Version 1.11.7
Our puppies behind the scenes have been working hard on releasing exciting new features!
- Bug fix: Treats should now add correctly to your treats inventory!
Please report any comments, questions, or issues to email@example.com
Find us on Facebook at Facebook.com/BreadPuppies
Follow us on Twitter and give us a tweet! @Bake450
Influences illegal dog fighting. 🙅🏻
I looked at this game, and looked at the reviews, and my first thought was that it was very similar in a way to the Pokémon game series, where you go on an adventure and capture friends along the way. I got bored of it, deleted it, but then my 5 year old sister got it on the family iPad and then I got interested in it and downloaded it again. Then my mom realized it was rated 9+, not for her age. So she deleted from the family iPad. I still had it on my iPad, but I was stuck in one of the areas because I wanted to have all of my dogs at the same level, and I wasn't able to capture anybody, and I kept losing fights. The multiplayer Game Center fights took so long to connect to. It took more than 5 minutes just to load one battle. And then, I realized, it was cute in all, but it seemed to influence dog fighting. I thought the bread 🍞 part was creative and silly, but... The game really seemed to influence dog fighting, and it gets very boring very quickly. This game isn't for children. Look at the ratings people.
Overall, this game was cute, but it influenced illegal dog fight.
I named the dog that is the same breed as my real dog, Puck, and when I unlock it, I'm definitely slapping a poptart on her face. I love the basic gameplay! Every time someone watches me play and asks what I'm doing, I respond with, " I'm playing Bread Puppies. It's like Pokemon, but with more puppies and gluten." And whoever asked me what I was doing walked away. Especially if that person is my pe teacher. He's allergic to gluten. Also could you make a Bread Lizards? Lots of people like me like lizards and I really want to see a Crocodile Skink (I'm getting one, I'm naming it Murp) with a toaster pastry on its head. I'm not sure if you guys agree, but I can't help laughing when I'm breading a puppy and I realize all I'm doing is throwing a piece of bread with a hole in it at a puppy.
Absolutely Adorable! Love it!
This game, in my opinion, is so much fun and addicting! I love dogs and when I saw this game, I had to give it a try. To be honest, I was a tad disappointed that the dogs didn't evolve into other breeds but after thinking it through, it sounded silly.
This game is NOT to promote dog abuse or anything negative. I think this game is a cute way to get people involved with the different breeds and to learn the names of each dog. Labrador Retriever, Siberian Husky, Chihuahua, ect.
I have yet to complete the gameplay and get my puppies to level 100; I believe that's the highest level. But it's very addicting game. I'd recommend this game to anyone who hasn't downloaded it yet. Very cute and simple gameplay.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 12, 2015
- Version: 1.11.7
- Size: 92.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: BAKE450, INC.
- © Bake450, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 750 Bowbux$0.99
- 4700 Bowbux$4.99
- 1500 Bowbux Offer$0.99
- 11250 Bowbux$9.99
- 9400 Bowbux Offer$4.99
- Golden Retriever$1.99
- 29995 Bowbux$19.99
- 200 Bowbux$1.99
- 600 Bowbux$4.99