By Kent Place Software Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Tired of taking your computer into the brewery?
BrewMath turns your iPod Touch or iPhone into a powerful pocket calculator for brewers.
Designed by the developer of BeerAlchemy Touch, BrewMath includes over a dozen commonly used brewing calculations including:-
- Unit Conversion (Weights, Volumes, Temperature and Gravity)
- Mash Calculations (Strike temperature, Infusion and Decoction volumes, Batch sparging)
- Beer Color Swatch
- Bitterness (using Tinseth, Daniels, Rager and Garetz formulas)
- Carbonation (Primed and Forced)
- SG Correction for Hydrometers
- Refractometer Calculations (Brix to Gravity, OG from current Brix and SG, Current SG from current Brix and OG)
- Yeast Pitching Rate
- Nutrition (ABV, ABW, Calories per serving, Standard Drinks per serving)
BrewMath supports Metric and both US and UK Imperial measurements.
What's New in Version 1.3.1
- Improved support for newer devices.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: May 23, 2017
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kent Place Software Limited
- © Kent Place Software LImited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.