Why tap a pet when you can pet a brick? Brick Buddies™ is a virtual pet brick you can feed, pet, dress up, and even travel with.
FEATURED IN THE GUARDIAN APPS BLOG: "Hats off to developer Flarb, which is spoofing the freemium / virtual pets craze with Brick Buddies."
APPADVICE RECOMMENDS: "...forget those high-maintenance virtual pets patterned after real animals. Brick Buddies promises virtual friendship that is, for the most part, hassle-free."
NOTE! Brick Buddies™ is free to play, but some virtual items can be purchased for real money. If you don’t want this feature, disable in-app purchases. Your purchases are stored on your device. Make sure you back up your phone if you want to keep your brick, pebbles, and items safe.
Brick Buddies™ is your very own virtual pet brick. Pet your brick to earn hearts. Collect enough hearts and your brick levels up. Unlock new bricks at higher levels such as the elusive cinder block and rapidly appreciating gold brick.
Buy new hats, food, and scenery with pebbles. All items make your brick happy. Food can refresh your brick when it’s tired. An array of stylish hat wear gives your brick a unique touch when comparing bricks between friends.
You can also travel with your brick using the GPS. By allowing Brick Buddies to access your location, you will earn pebbles for talking your brick places. This is an easy way to get free pebbles.
Here’s what you get:
* Unconditional love from a cute, cuddly brick.
* Smooth 3D graphics and physics for accurate brick simulation.
* A shop filled with virtual items for the ultimate brick experience.
* Game Center, Facebook, and Twitter support to brag about your brick to the world.
Install Brick Buddies™ now, it’s free!
Follow @brick_buddies on Twitter for the latest in Brick Buddies news!
* Video replays! Share videos of your brick with your friends on just about any social network!
* Dramatically shortened load time
* Optimized for larger iPhone 5 screen
* Flattened out the level curve to make it easier to go beyond level 10
* Slightly enhanced interface
* General bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Best app ever.
A friend recommended this to me just 10 minutes ago & my pal sitting right next to me & I both downloaded this game in an instance. I've been enticed for the past 7 minutes now that I was compelled enough to write this review while my one friend is reading the rest of these reviews. It's a lot less of a hassle than owning your own pet rock or trying to take a brick out from your neighbor's wall. Please, give a brick a home! Tell all your friends.
Not bad, but needs improvement.
I enjoyed my new pet brick, but it's still missing a few things. I'll explain them to you right away:
1. Give your pet brick a name and choose its gender.
2. Give your pet brick some toys. You can buy some at the store with your pebbles. There's even a boom box where your pet brick can listen to your own music.
3. Play mini-games with your pet brick to earn more pebbles!
4. Put your pet brick to sleep. Touch the moon icon, then pet your pet brick or sing it a lullaby to put it to sleep.
5. This game needs some background music!
Go for it and make Brick Buddies better than ever!
I love bricks but they're too much upkeep for me. So when I discovered brick buddies you can imagine how happy I was. I recommend this game to all my friends and you should too!
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.