People with Crohn's disease or another digestive issue might need to log their bowel movements in order to properly inform their doctor of how well their treatment works... or not.
This is the purpose of this app which features iCloud storage (so it's possible to log using several devices).
Each of the records can be individually edited, including the date/time it occurred so one don't have to carry his iDevice to the bathroom.
There's a "send" function which compiles the abbreviated visible list of movements into a readable graph and puts it in a mail.
How to read the report:
* One x/y graph per calendar month
* x: day of the month
* y: the 24 hours of a day
Each circle represents a recorded bowel movement:
* 3 possible sizes (for small, medium or big quantity)
* red surrounding if blood was present
* vertical placement according to the time of the day it occurred
* background color according to the stool's relative darkness
* the number on the stool is its value on the Bristol Stool Scale (see Wikipedia)
Now generating one picture per month.
- Mirko Vidovic
- 11.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Callet & Vidovic
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.