Bubble Crackle is a very addictive game with a lot of variety where you have to beat your high score by popping bubbles on the screen. You can just play for fun or strategize in this endless game. Match at least two bubbles of the same color to pop them. The larger the group of bubbles is and the bigger are your points.
- 16 game modes with multi-level and single-level
* Classic, Shift, MegaShift, Continuous, Limit : Reach the target or beat your best score
* Blitz : Get as many points as possible in 60 seconds
* Arcade : Do not let the bubbles fill the screen
* Ice, Fish, Starfish : Get extra points by removing those elements
* Survival + : The bubbles not removed at the end of a level become indestructible unless you use a power
- 5 kinds of power to place where you want
- Challenge your friends with Game Center
- Let you listen to your music on iTunes and create playlist
- With or without selection
- Automatic saving
The game was crashing for some people when loading a saved game. It should now be fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty Darn Good
There was once a bubble popping game only available for iPad. I'm back on the OS and was looking for it. It seems it's no longer available. I miss the flat design and that it took up the whole screen. But this one is getting to be addictive in the same way. I like the little icons on each bubble. For some reason it makes them easier to group. I'm not color blind but if I was those little icons would let me play this mindlessly addictive game.
Fun to play; great value!
Great game to play for the price and lots of options. When I lost my earned power and put that in my review, I eventually received help from customer support which I have never had for an app before. They helped and I explained that the button to reset powers is not clear. So maybe they will be able to change that. No huge deal as the games are still fun.
Developer Response ,
There is a bomb button in the parameter screen (gears button). If there is a blue line on the button, then touch the button to remove it. If this is not your problem, then contact me at email@example.com
Review of "16 Games"
This one is pretty fun. You have a number of games you can play, having different goals and having a "number of moves available", instead of a timer, you can play as relaxed as you like. It's meow of a personal challenge.
- Christopher Legare Roussel
- 40.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Christopher Legare Roussel
- In-App Purchases
- Full version $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.