BUDGT - monthly finances, day by day
By S. Flückiger
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BUDGT will help you keep track of your Expenses in a very simple way and tell you how much money you can spend each day, taking in account what you have already spent during the current month.
Apple Watch Extension
‣ Enter your expenses without taking out your phone
‣ Enter your daily Expenses
‣ Let BUDGT take care of all the math behind it
‣ See every day how much you can spend
‣ By seeing how much you can spend every day you will automatically spend less.
‣ The variable Daily Budget will open your eyes to your financial situation from day to day.
‣ Create your very own Budget with monthly recurring or one-time incomes and expenses.
‣ Create and manage your own Categories.
‣ Set your own Reminders to never forget to keep track.
The Big Picture
‣ Month End Projection to see where you stand.
‣ Month Budget showing you how much money you have left this month.
‣ Edit already passed days.
‣ Scroll through passed month to compare.
‣ By not using defined currencies, BUDGT allows for easy travelling!
‣ Activate the Travel Mode and BUDGT will take care of conversions for you without you even noticing.
Apple Watch App
‣ Quickly add expenses without taking out your phone
What's New in Version 4.1
Fixed the misaligned icon
Full support and optimisation for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
Apple Watch Extension to quickly add expenses without taking out your phone
New .CSV Export format with even more data for you
A lot of small bugfixes
Awesome app for daily budgeting
I love this app. I use it for daily budgeting tho, so like the amount of money I can spend in a month on a daily basis (grocery + restaurant + fun stuff money for the month). I don't include the monthly fees which don't change from month to month and I think that's the best way to use this app. There are other budgeting apps that keep track of that and don't require u to input the charge every month. I only wish I could have multiple 'budgt's so I could use one for vacation, one for work expenses, etc.
Best budgeting app I have tried so far!
Crazy to think I am the first reviewer. I figured this app would have tons of reviews by now. It is a wonderful, minimalistic, clean take on a zero sum budget strategy. Definitely helped me get and stay on budget. Worth a try for anyone who wants to get their finances on track
Best no-nonsense budget app
I battled with Mint and such for years. The problem with those overly complicated budgeting apps is you end up spending too much time correcting them auto-categorizing and trying to make things simple, that it's just a drain. Budgt is sleek, simple and intuitive. HIGHLY recommended!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jun 30, 2015
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 5.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Sebastian Flückiger
- © 2012 Sebastian Flückiger
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.