BUDGT - monthly finances, day by day
By S. Flückiger
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BUDGT will help you keep track of your Expenses in a very simple way and tell you how much money you can spend each day, taking in account what you have already spent during the current month.
Apple Watch Extension
‣ Enter your expenses without taking out your phone
‣ Enter your daily Expenses
‣ Let BUDGT take care of all the math behind it
‣ See every day how much you can spend
‣ By seeing how much you can spend every day you will automatically spend less.
‣ The variable Daily Budget will open your eyes to your financial situation from day to day.
‣ Create your very own Budget with monthly recurring or one-time incomes and expenses.
‣ Create and manage your own Categories.
‣ Set your own Reminders to never forget to keep track.
The Big Picture
‣ Month End Projection to see where you stand.
‣ Month Budget showing you how much money you have left this month.
‣ Edit already passed days.
‣ Scroll through passed month to compare.
‣ By not using defined currencies, BUDGT allows for easy travelling!
‣ Activate the Travel Mode and BUDGT will take care of conversions for you without you even noticing.
Apple Watch App
‣ Quickly add expenses without taking out your phone
What's New in Version 4.1
Fixed the misaligned icon
Full support and optimisation for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
Apple Watch Extension to quickly add expenses without taking out your phone
New .CSV Export format with even more data for you
A lot of small bugfixes
Great app but missing some things
Would it be possible to make it so that when I look at my overview of my month's spending, I can click on a category and see a single dated list of all of the times i spent money in that category (including the ability to click on each recorded spending so I can see my notes)? Would like to be able to review when/what I spent money on in given categories more easily. Would be more helpful in finding ways to cut back. Also, would be great to be able to set limits for each category each month - ie limit myself to spending $500 on groceries so I can see how much I go over or under and readjust accordingly.
Awesome app for daily budgeting
I love this app. I use it for daily budgeting tho, so like the amount of money I can spend in a month on a daily basis (grocery + restaurant + fun stuff money for the month). I don't include the monthly fees which don't change from month to month and I think that's the best way to use this app. There are other budgeting apps that keep track of that and don't require u to input the charge every month. I only wish I could have multiple 'budgt's so I could use one for vacation, one for work expenses, etc.
Good but lacks some features
Everything was great till I had to change phones and I discovered there was no save/backup or import/export option.
Also would appreciate a way to set target speding for each budget category, but this might be jusy personal preference.
The lack of supporting for any saving or moving from different devices would be my biggest gripe.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jun 30, 2015
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 8.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Sebastian Flückiger
- © 2012 Sebastian Flückiger
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.