***PLEASE NOTE: This game is officially supported on the following devices only: iPhone 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6s, 6 Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, iPod Touch 6th Gen, iPad Mini 2, 3 & 4, iPad 4th Gen, iPad Air 1 & 2, and iPad Pro.***
The Rockstar Games tradition of groundbreaking, original gameplay and humorous tongue-in-cheek storytelling invades the schoolyard in Bully: Anniversary Edition. As mischievous 15-year-old Jimmy Hopkins you’ll navigate the social hierarchy of the corrupt and crumbling prep school, Bullworth Academy. Stand up to bullies, get picked on by teachers, beat the jocks at dodge ball, play pranks, win or lose the girl and survive a year in the worst school around.
Bully: Anniversary Edition includes everything from the critically acclaimed Bully: Scholarship Edition plus support for high-resolution displays, enhanced graphics, improved lighting and textures, and controls redesigned for touch gameplay, all while adding multiplayer with new Friend Challenges.
Friend Challenges are head-to-head classroom and arcade style mini-games: see who can dissect the frog fastest in Biology, solve word problems in English, help a flying squirrel destroy his enemies with acorns in Nut Shots, and much more.
• Includes the complete Bully story with extra missions, characters, classroom mini-games, and unlockable items from Bully: Scholarship Edition
• Gorgeous graphics: high resolution textures, dynamic lighting, shadows and particle effects
• Native support for high resolution displays
• Challenge your friends anywhere with turn based multiplayer Friend Challenges. Play on the go and get notified when it’s your turn
• Intelligent touch controls with contextual buttons only when you need them
• Seamlessly continue your game across all your devices with cloud saves via the Rockstar Games Social Club
• Physical controller support
• Taptic Engine Feedback for all buttons on iPhone 7 class devices
• Capture your gameplay with Replay Kit support on iPhone 6S and greater class devices
Mobile version developed in conjunction with War Drum Studios.
Rockstar Games New York, NY 10012 © 2005-2016 Rockstar Games, Inc. Rockstar Games, Bully, and the Rockstar Games R* marks and logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. in the U.S.A. and/or foreign countries. All Rights Reserved.
Use of software subject to license at rockstargames.com/eula; online account terms at www.rockstargames.com/socialclub. Violation of EULA, Code of Conduct, or other policies may result in restriction or termination of access to game or online account. For customer& technical support visit www.rockstargames.com/support.
This videogame is fictional; doesn’t depict any actual event/person/entity; & any similarities are coincidental. Take Two doesn’t endorse or encourage engaging in any conduct depicted in game. Unauthorized copying, reverse engineering, transmission, public performance, rental, pay for play, or circumvention of copy protection is strictly prohibited.
• A link to the Rockstar Games Support Site article "Bully: Anniversary Edition Settings, Controls & How-To’s" is now accessible in-game by clicking the question mark icon above the map in the pause screen.
• The correct state flag for Indiana has been updated in Geography Class for Friend Challenges.
• Help text for entering manual aim view during the mission Tad’s House will now repeat until the player enters that view.
• ConSumo high score has been lowered from 1010 to 800.
Ratings and Reviews
Epic Game! ❤️
The first time that I play Bully was in a Nintendo Wii and honesty later of play it was love a first sight, immediately starting to play at the point that in just a week complete the game lol. I’m not a big lover of the video games to be honest but this game has something that really catch me in a very special way, later play the game to computer and now that are available like app on the App Store I decide gives him an opportunity. The game app is pretty great, have pretty cool graphics, easy to play and the characters are the same just that couple things changed or was modified. In Bully Scolarship Edition (Second Version of the game), you’ve got 4 extra characters more and inclusive have extra clothes changes. Apart that later of the chapter 5 you still receiving missions that is something that here change a little bit, in this Anniversary Edition later of the Chapter 5 (The Graduation) you will still receiving missions yes but no with the same frequency, now will cost you a little bit more can find missions and starting to be a little worried keep playing. But the rest pretty nice game, immediately that see it don’t think two times to bought it I really recommended the game I promise you that don’t will regret, really worth it pay the $6.99 for the game...
An excellent game for iOS
I first payed this game on the PS2 when I was 8 didn’t understand it at all. I played in high school and fell in love with it. The mini games, the replayability the character development and the plot. Something that I didn’t love about the GTA series is the unrelatable characters. I completely relate to Jimmy due to how I made friends in elementary and high school. I have the Scholarship Edition on PC but it’s in repair and bully crashes a lot in Windows 10 also there’s no achievements at all which is a burden in my opinion. I love the fact that there’s an Anniversary Edition on if it was on PC,Xbox One,PS4 and Nintendo Switch. The have the PS2 version on PS4 but $15 is asking a lot when it cuts away a bunches of content and missions. The iOS port is excellent and needs to be a console and PC release. Also there needs to be a bully College Edition or a prequel of how he was sent to Bullworth. Rockstar listen up because I like this game a lot better than the GTA games including GTA V. This game has a cult following so what are y’all waiting for? Please make a bunch of sequels or prequels to this game.
Amazing! But having issues...
First off, this game is amazing for a T-Rated game made by a company who has been known for famous franchises such as Max Payne and GTA, the game feels like a GTA game but it's the teen version. R* really outdid theirselves when they made this mobile version of Bully, but there has been numerous bugs like the game crashes on the mission "The Rumble", after the fight with Peanut and his boys, the confrontation with Johnny crashes when he knocks Jimmy on the ground and the police show, I always make sure to make Cloud Saves just in case something like this happens, but this really is an issue that bugs me with Rockstar's Mobile Games, I'm glad they have Cloud Saves but these bugs need to get fixed ASAP. I'm giving this 5 stars even though it probably should be given 4, but the game is beautiful and has wonderful gameplay and a great story about a teenage bully named Jimmy Hopkins who tries to fit in at a school called Bullworth Academy that's riddled with bullies, jocks, rich kids, slicks like greasers, and other kinds of troubles.
- Rockstar Games, Inc.
- 2.4 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.