In Bumble Bee, you ARE a bumblebee and have to collect honeycombs to survive.
To move the bee forward or change direction, you must physically walk forward in the real world in the direction you want the bee to travel.
This game is a 2-player multiplayer game. Players must navigate their bumblebee through 3 levels, while racing against their rivals. The player with the fastest time wins.
- Bumble Bee is best played in a wide open space
- Be sure you have a minimum of 5x5 meters to move around
- Make sure there are no obstacles that might obstruct your path
- Walk forward to move your character in-game
- Rotate your whole body to change direction
- Japanese language added for Tokyo Game Show!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.