Buoyweather provides the most important information needed to maximize your time on the water. Make use of the most accurate marine weather forecasts to plan ahead for your trip offshore. Simply pick any point over water to receive a long range marine weather forecast at that latitude and longitude.
With Buoyweather you can:
-Choose a Forecast Location at Any Point Offshore
-View 2, 7 or 16-Day Marine Weather Forecasts
-View 2, 7 or 16-Day Wind, Wave and Tide Forecasts
-View Additional Weather Data and Sun/Moon Calendar
-Choose between 7-Day and 16-Day Forecast Models
-Save Unlimited Favorite Forecasts
-Edit and Organize Favorites for Easy Access
Stay safe out on the water. Register now for access to free 2-day forecasts, and convert to premium for a full 7 days. Download now to get started!
— Buoyweather Premium Subscription—
Payment for Buoyweather Premium entitles you to Buoyweather Premium usage and its features which are 7-Day weather forecasts containing wind, wave, and tide forecasts and the ability to save multiple favorite forecast locations. Buoyweather Premium is an auto-renewable subscription which will renew yearly at $79.99 ($6.67/mo) or monthly at $14.99/mo depending on the plan you’ve selected. You can view your current plan within your iTunes account.
Sales through Apple iTunes will be governed by Apple’s refund policy. We value all our customers and encourage everyone to provide feedback on their experience. Please direct all feedback to email@example.com
Existing Buoyweather Premium users who’ve purchased on a non-renewing subscription still have access to the great Premium benefits and features above.
— Buoyweather Premium purchase small print —
• Subscription services/benefits (described above) are rendered for 1 month or 1 year period depending on product selection
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• Full terms and conditions can be found here:
Terms and Conditions: http://www.buoyweather.com/info.jsp?id=21738
We've made minor tweaks for iOS12 and a minor units bug fix. We hope you're staying salty through the winter!!!
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent app! I am a professional yacht captain and rely on the app constantly to keep me informed on wind and sea conditions. Highly recommend for the money.
As a coastal cruiser, I find this App very helpful in assessing offshore travel conditions. I use it frequently to decide whether to venture offshore or cruise the ICW. It’s one of my primary weather Apps to assess conditions. I recommend the premium version.
Difficult to navigate in this app. Whatever you do do not skip the show location question. Impossible to get back to allow the app to access your location. Not impressed
- 82.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Surfline/Wavetrak, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Buoyweather Premium $14.99
- Buoyweather Premium $79.99
- 1 Year Subscription $79.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.