By Spry Fox, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
What's more dangerous than an angry bear? Or a sword-wielding ninja? An angry, sword-wielding ninja bear of course!
Bushido Bear is an original action game by Spry Fox, the developer of the award-winning games Triple Town, Steambirds & Alphabear. Defend your forest against endless waves of evil demons by hacking and slashing through your foes with two giant swords! Slice and dice the invaders for as long as you can survive.
As you play Bushido Bear, you'll unlock new ninja characters and upgrade your existing characters, which will change the way you play the game. Lone Cub is slow but can slip past enemies thanks to his tiny size. Smoky Bear can teleport anywhere instantly. Neo Bear slows down time as he plans his attacks. You'll want to collect and experience all the bears!
What's New in Version 01.03.00
Big update for you, folks!
- A new stage, Winter Wood, has been added! Angry yetis, deadly snowmen and a slippery Storm Fox await you! (By the way, that Fox might be immune to your swords... you're gonna have to find some other way to defeat him!)
- Three new swords have been added to the customization section.
- Reduced the quest # required to unlock new stages across the board.
- Made it possible to share your highest wave accomplishments.
- Added the final score to the end game screen, next to coins earned.
- Decrease the size of Barbearian's hitbox, since many people complained he was too hard to play.
- Increased the size of Golem Bear's swords.
- Other minor balance changes and bugfixes.
Questions? Issues? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Best game ever except that it would Be nice to show the number of monsters killed in each type after ending a game. Will be helpful with completing quests because it's clueless how many monsters I am collecting for a particular type. Otherwise the game is best no lags no flaws very interesting... would be nice if the swords have some super powers too
BEST GAME EVER
I have only been playing this for 1 day and it's my favorite app. I can't believe I just asked my dad to give me an animal to type in the search bar and it was bear! I was scrolling through and there it was a five star game. I watched the video and immediately I downloaded it. I would strongly recommend it to anybody who likes cute ninja bears.
Kind of disappointed
I played this game a while ago and uninstalled it due to certain circumstances, but when I tried to download it again currently, none of my progress was saved from last time. I tried to sign in to my game account but it still didn't work. This game is a really good game but I don't think I'll ever play it again because of the idea of starting all over again.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 31, 2016
- Version: 01.03.00
- Size: 284 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Spry Fox LLC
- © 2016 Spry Fox LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ad-free Continues$4.99
- Big Pack of 90 Tokens$9.99
- Big Pack of 35 Tokens$4.99
- Small Pack of 35 Tokens$4.99
- Small Pack of 6 Tokens$0.99