BuzzFeed has it all: the stories and quizzes trending on social, the news you want now, and the recipes and life tips you didn’t know you needed.
• Never be bored again with the best mix of News, Videos, Quizzes, and Lists
• Watch your favorite BuzzFeed shows like Tasty, Nifty, Goodful, Try Guys, Violet, and Ladylike
• Use the Explore tab to dive into your favorite topics like Food, Celebrity, Animals, DIY, LGBT, and more
• Use the Trending section to see what stories are about to go viral
• One tap to share stories with Email, Messages, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and more
• Share individual images and videos from within stories. Just tap the image for options!
• Bookmark posts you want to come back to and sync them with all your devices
• Get push notifications for trending stories so you’re always in the loop
• Comment on a post or click the reaction button to share your opinion
If you have any trouble with your app please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help!
And don’t forget to check out BuzzFeed.com when you’re on your laptop!
Note: Our properties may also feature Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which may contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. Nielsen's software may collect your choices with regards to it.
Minor bugfixes and improvements. Thanks, as always, for your amazing feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
It’s great, but there’s one thing I would change...
So I signed up for Buzzfeed a few weeks ago but rarely ever used it. I got the app a couple days ago because I wanted to write and article. I went and signed in and everything, but I can’t write an article through the app. At first I thought, “Well, maybe it doesn’t work very well through the app. Let’s try the website!”
So I go on my computer and log onto the website. Everything was working just fine until I logged in. Like I’ll go onto the website and everything’s fine and then I’ll click log in and it’ll take me to the log in page. I’ll fill in my information and click enter, but then it just takes me to a white screen. The page is completely loaded but the screen is just white. I’m connected to the WiFi, I reload the page, I try it again, but nothing. It’s just a white screen. And I tried other websites to make sure it wasn’t just my computer, but other sites worked just fine. No issues.
I don’t know it still might just be my computer, but if not, I would really like this fixed so I can just write this article. Thank you!
Everything is great, but...
listen, i love buzzfeed. some articles are stupid but fun, and sometimes i get news from them (not to mention quizzes!), but lately i (and clearly some other users) have been experiencing a “glitch” where when you open an article four or five new pages open up. it goes from instagram to another page that doesn’t load and back to instagram, resulting in me not being able to get back to the article i wanted to read in the first place. it’s gotten infuriating. when i first noticed this was happening i closed out the app to reboot, and everything was fine. that was a while ago, now it’s still happening and not even rebooting will fix it. i have to wait days to read that original article, and sometimes i can’t even find it so it’s become a lost cause. on one hand i’m happy i’m not experiencing this alone, but on the other i think everyone is miserable. once this gets fixed, buzzfeed will be 5 stars.
I think this is awesome for everyone, it will allow a person to express how they feel about anything. Maybe they can get help with what they believe and sometimes not. Right now I’m having a problem with the RNC silently endorsing Moore. They want this PERVERT who prays on 14 and 16 year old babies. How can they be silent about something like this, this is important and they want to silently endorse this PERVERT for the extra vote the the other PERVERT wants. The other PERVERT is the PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA. This man took it by screwing Hillary Clinton out of the job of PRESIDENT. Do any of you people want this man as your president. We have to rise up, NOW!!!! I can’t believe the people in Alabama will vote to put Roy Moore in the Senate. Don’t you have any decency for yourselves, for your or other people’s children. Who ever votes for this, you make me sick. What does this person do for you that makes you overlook that he is a definite PERVERT.
- 94.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Copyright 2017 BuzzFeed, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.