By Regis Cosnier
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The simple task of cutting a cake fairly is always a challenge when the number of slices is not a multiple of two.
This augmented reality application is very simple and draws on the screen a configurable number of slices over an image coming from the camera.
CakeDivider allows you to cut your cake fairly. It works for any kind of round or rectangular cake, pie or pizza. It is simple and very useful.
1) Choose the number of slices at the bottom of the screen. This causes the screen to draw a sliced disk (or rectangle if you have selected the square shape after pressing the '+' button).
2) Hold your device over your cake.
3) Thanks to the camera, you just have to follow the traces on the screen with your knife and cut your cake perfectly.
What's New in Version 2.5
- Update for iOS 10.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Mar 27, 2017
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Regis Cosnier
- © 2011-2017 Regis Cosnier
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.