CAKEWALK - Your Fitness Motivator
By Robots and Pencils Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CAKEWALK is a fitness tracking app that shames you if you're being lazy.
Apple Watch not required. All you need is an iPhone 5S or later.
- Track your steps and get messages every morning based on how well you did the day before. The lazier you are, the more shame you'll get.
- Compete against your Twitter friends in the leaderboard to see who has the most steps that week.
- Track your step counts day to day in the stats page.
- Need added incentive to stay active? Set up cakewalk to publicly shame you on your twitter account if you're being extremely lazy.
- Reads steps from Apple Health and the device pedometer to ensure an accurate step count
What's New in Version 1.2.2
- Now your steps get synced up to the leaderboard without you having to open the app. yay.
Good but finicky
Overall good app. Great motivator and the challenges are great. However, the number of steps taken seems to lag what is on the app and is completely off from the Apple Health app. Also, difficult to get people from Twitter to become a friend in the app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 26, 2016
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 67.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Robots and Pencils Inc.
- © Robots and Pencils, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1 token$0.99