For all your plans!
Appointments and to-dos, meetings and deadlines, birthdays and dates - make the most of your time with Calendar 366!
Anything a calendar can do, Calendar 366 can do better - and all functions can be adjusted easily and intuitively.
A dentist appointment is not a friend’s wedding - make your date calendar get the difference.
How often and how exactly do you want to be reminded of what’s important?
Create a calendar that matches your preferences and priorities.
Pick your preferences – year or month, week or day, list or agenda, from light red to dark to darkest blue...
Create your dates by natural text input, for example:
"Meeting tomorrow 10:30-12:00, Melrose Ave /work", or "Sauna! next Sunday 3pm -360", or simply "time to read tomorrow" – any way you like it.
Easily find and change events and reminders, repeat them, add attachments*, and create notes without any hassle.
Sync documents and attachments easily with all devices via iCloud*.
Easily send, accept or decline invitations.
Find a location on the go: simply search, save, and open in Apple, Google maps, HERE WeGo, Waze or maps.me.
Find your events via Spotlight. Organise your events & to-dos with Calendar Sets...
See all that’s important today with the Calendar 366 Today widget.
Of course, Calendar 366 also works on the Apple Watch - giving you the complete calendar overview directly at the wrist.
Simply use voice input to create new events or reminders.
SPEAKS YOUR LANGUAGE
Calendar 366 II is fully localized in English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Italien, Polish and Chinese.
MAIN FEATURES AT A GLANCE
• Apple Watch app (iPhone)
• Apple Watch Complications: Modular (Small & Large), Utilitarian (Small, Small Flat & Large) & Circular, Extra Large, Graphic (Corner, Bezel, Circular, Rectangular)
• All events and reminders at a glance
• 8 views, 9 themes
• Spotlight integration
• Calendar Sets
• Custom colors for events and reminders
• Custom font sizes
• Location based reminders
• Rich Notifications (Snooze..., Complete)
• Share your events and reminders via Mail, WhatsApp, Messages, Signal etc...
• Key Commands for external keyboards
• Easy, intuitive creation, copying and moving of appointments and reminders by drag & drop
• Easily invite attendees and manage invitations
• No pre-requisites setup (All iOS supported calendar services available: iCloud, Google, Exchange, Outlook, CalDAV)
• Compatible on all Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, Mac)
• Add or modify calendars and lists
• All views optimized for portrait or landscape
• Time zone support
• English, German, French, Japanese, Italien, Polish, Chinese
• Complex repeating rules
• Week numbers
• Complete reminders with a tip
• Super Retina support
Questions and Contact
firstname.lastname@example.org, @nspektorapps, https://nspektor.com/support
*Calendar 366 or Calendar 366 II for macOS & iCloud account required
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Just keeps getting better!
What was already a great app has been made even better with version 1.6.0. Both fixes (e.g. search function) and new features (e.g. font sizing) have been implemented. The developer listens and delivers. Highly recommended still.
Old review: With this latest update the developer has provided enhanced capabilities and even a few fixes. This is an excellent example of a developer listening to customer feedback and then coming through. For my money Calendar 366 is the best choice. Highly recommended.
Old review: Yes, Calendar 366 is genuinely a fine agenda and reminder app. However, this is eclipsed by the developer’s dedication to the customer. When I reported a problem with the location search feature the developer listened, agreed that there was indeed a bug and produced a fix in less than forty-eight hours! Now Calendar 366 is feature packed and flawlessly executed. Highly recommended without hesitation.
It’s got natural language entry that supports time, location, a calendar picker and priority. Cause ain’t nobody got time for half-hearted natural language input. This app supports reminders beautifully and they have natural language entry as well. That’s another way this app is a winner. I love weekly views and the ones in this app are perfect after an older update they made. Developers are responsive to emails as well. Ignore anyone who says this app isn’t worth it or is hard use. It’s basically Informant 5 at a realistic price for the average person who doesn’t spend hours googling how to use a $25 app. Buy it and you won’t regret it. This app is very underrated for all the value it provides.
UPDATED: It’s pretty much perfect
(Update is at bottom, which addresses my initial issues and is why I changed my rating to five stars.)
I love how this calendar displays my dates and information. How it looks deserves five stars. However, there are two critical items missing that I need:
1. The ability to specify time zone when creating an appointment. This is necessary for those who travel and are making an appointment for when they will be located in a different time zone.
2. The ability to set two alerts (e.g., 2hrs and 30min). This calendar only allows one alert.
These items are present in the iPhones native calendar app. Fix these and and this app gets five stars.
UPDATE: The developer replied to my email (through app support link) within a few hours and he provided the following response:
As per default time zone support is just disabled.
Preferences -> Advanced -> Events -> „ Time Zone support“
To add more alerts tap the (+) button (alarms dialog) top right.
Or do you mean default alarms? This is already on my to-do list...
- Vincent Miethe
- 49.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017-2019 n.spektor
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.