Calendar Color Picker
By VoidTech Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Since you cannot color code each event in the built-in Calendar app, why not instead create multiple calendars to categorize your events?
Choose whichever colors you want—from a palette of colors—for your calendars and their events.
• Manage calendars at the same time: edit calendar names, create and delete local or iCloud calendars.
• Supports all calendars added on the device, including iCloud, Exchange, Google, Facebook, Outlook, Yahoo, iCal, and CalDAV. (.ics is excluded for now.)
• Colors will update on your built-in Calendar app and other third party apps that sync with the built-in Calendar app.
Please note: This app is not a calendar. It assigns colors to calendars, and all the events within a calendar will share the same color. Use this app to create and color code different calendars for different areas of your life, then use the built-in calendar app or a third party calendar app to assign events to the color-coded calendars.
What's New in Version 2.1
- iOS 8 bug fixes
- iPhone 6 / 6 Plus optimizations
- 64-bit support
Can't live without this app!!!
This app is AWESOME. Maybe my favorite app. I am so much more organized and prioritized with more calendar colors to choose from. The colors are endless. The app works great. For those of you who use your calendar a lot, this app is for you.
Love it. Keeps me organized with just a glance at my calendar to know what's going on with each family member.
I love it!
You can really notice it with the Calendar widget.
Can you make this for the Reminders stock app too???
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 03, 2015
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 10.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: VoidTech Inc.
- © 2011-2017 VoidTech Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.