Call of Mini™ Zombies
By Triniti Interactive Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
a SMALL TOWN INFECTED… UNDEAD ROAM the STREETS... LOCK 'n LOAD, MAKE it BLAZE!
have you SEEN what GHOSTFACE does to ZOMBIES? it AIN'T PRETTY...
► ► ► ► ►
*Welcome to a world of PIXEL. Fight your friends on 6 new maps to show off your prowess!*
*Every 5 Days a boss will come out to block your way. Defeat it to earn FREE tCrystals! In earlier versions, players who have cleared 5 Days or more will automatically receive FREE tCrystals (5 Days = 1 tCrystal) after you log in.*
*Equip your hero with 2 brand-new, powerful weapons!*
*"PIXEL HERO and PIXEL MERCENARY enter this world to seek a worthy opponent!"*
*Use tCrystals to unlock weapons and characters NOW!*
► ► ► ► ►
a strange virus has taken hold in a small town; one after another, the town's people have succumbed, losing the appetite for food and gaining one for BRAINS.
a few brave men hold out against all hope, machine guns and rocket launchers their only aid. will the people survive another day?
that's up to YOU.
► ► ► ► ►
• amazing 3D VISUALS
• fluid & furious BATTLEFIELD EXPERIENCE
• full-featured WEAPON UPGRADE ARMORY
► ► ► ► ►
• 14 immersive & expansive MAPS
• 21 powerful & unique WEAPONS
• 16 awesome AVATARS, each w/ special STRENGTHS
• 17 totally terrifying ENEMY ZOMBIE BREEDS
• game center LEADERBOARDS + ACHIEVEMENTS
• full RETINA and iPAD DISPLAY SUPPORT
Day 2 - Unlock the Shop
Day 6 - Unlock consumable items
Day 8 - Unlock co-op mode
Day 10 - Unlock VS mode
Day 20 - Unlock boss mode
*PRE-version 4.0 weapons will have their upgrades automatically converted into weapon levels after updating to version 4.0+!*
► ► ► ► ►
What's New in Version 4.3.7
• Fix the bug that game will be crashed after choosing the characters of Call of Mini™ Zombies 2
► ► ► ► ►
Amazing Game, But Definite Problems
There's great animation, weapons, armor, etc., but there is terrible problems. For one, I can't play boss raids. No matter how much I try, the screen says Unable to Connect. I would love to try out boss raids so please fix this asap. The next problem is worse. Almost every time (9/10 times) I play multiplayer VS., once the round ends, my IPod (4th Gen) crashes and when I get back on, the game refuses to give me the money I earn. I use the Dragon Breath and PGM, and I assume most high level players know how much their ammo costs and how frustrating this might be.
Lastly, some advice. I say that you should lower the amount of money that you get for each kill in multiplayer VS. and instead give us infinite ammo. Another would be to add more maps and weapons to spice things up. Finally, please add something that will let high level players oppose other high level players and low level players pit against other low level players. I'm a player with the Constantine suit, but I think it's unfair that the Joe Blos and Doctors can't even practically touch me. If you fix this, I'd give you 5+ stars, but so far, not happening.
So, overall, a great game to play, with some big flaws.
Good game, few bugs
It's a great game, but there a couple bugs, most being in boss raid. One is that when you kill the boss, nothing happens and you don't get rewarded. I don't want to waste my time fighting bosses if I don't get rewarded for it. Also, there's another bug where when you fight elite dog, he flies out of the map. Where it's impossible to harm him. Also, there's another bug where the elite zombie becomes frozen, and doesn't take any damage. Finally there is one more where in vs. mode, if you are playing as kunoichi (the ninja), they can see you when you are invisible. When you are invisible as kunoichi, you can still see a ribbon moving around, which indicates where the player is. It's just a minor bug that allows players to spot where you are. If you could fix these bugs, I would really appreciate it and I would enjoy the game a lot more.
This is a great game, no doubt about that. Simple yet nice graphics and relatively simple gameplay. Aim and shoot. But there are some things that should be fixed and changed.
1. I can't play on Boss Raids. It always says "Cannot Connect", which is frustrating.
2. Ammo costs. Yeah, I know it makes sense to make more powerful weapons' ammo cost more, but wow. I got the "Gatling" and, as far as my current profits go (~$10,000 per in-game day) it would be insanely hard to gain profit because of its ammo cost. Seriously? $8,000 for almost 999 bullets? That's around 8 times the price of bullets (per bullet) for the MP9 (or whatever the first gun is)! I use up around 1,500 bullets per day! That's $16,000 down the toilet right there when I could spend only $1,500 on that many bullets for the MP9. You definitely need to lower ammunition costs. That is just ridiculous.
3. This is just minor but still, it would be nice to add this. Add a bit of a shader effect to players, zombies, and other entities. It just doesn't make sense to walk into a dark room and have the player glowing like a torch.
Otherwise, it is a wonderful game! Please lower costs for ammunition (like, really, lower costs). Keep up the good work!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 20, 2014
- Version: 4.3.7
- Size: 318 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Triniti Interactive Limited
- © Triniti Interactive Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 50 tCrystal Pack$1.99
- 62.5K Cash Pack$0.99
- 150 tCrystal Pack$4.99
- Call of Mini: Zombies $675,000 Cash Pack$3.99
- Call of Mini: Zombies $125,000 Cash Pack$0.99
- Call of Mini: Zombies $30,000 Cash Pack$1.99
- 350 tCrystal Pack$9.99
- 120000 Coin Pack$1.99
- 330000 Coin Pack$4.99
- 350K Cash Pack$4.99