By bioDigits LTD.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Are you looking for the phone number that you called long time ago but you don't remember ?
• This app keeps those casual phone calls for you, when you make phone calls using this app.
• When you make your phone calls using this app It automatically opens at the end of phone call and the phone call is saved to this app.
++ calLog is multiple apps in one.
++ Some of common uses :
+ Find out your phone calls time usage.
+ Add detail information to your phone calls.
+ Get a backup copy of your phone calls.
+ Ideal when shopping around by phone.
+ Keep track of leads for sales persons.
+ Personal organizer app.
+ Reminder app connected to device calendar.
+ Global address finder app.
+ Location manager and notifier app.
+ Contacts manager connected to map, calendar.
+ Phone customer service counter.
√ Keep your casual phone calls with no limit in number of calls, for ever.
√ Easily copy call informations from your device phone program into this app.
• In your device phone program go to a call detail screen and hold down your finger on the phone number until the copy button shows up.
√ Find how long did you talk for a specific date period.
√ Add name, note and address to casual phone calls.
√ Add reminders to phone calls integrated with your device calendar.
√ Your contact list won't be full of names you don't even remember.
√ History Function :
• Instantly see previous phone call details for a phone number by one tap from the call detail screen.
√ Instant search, finds as you type.
• Search phone calls by name, part of phone number or words in notes.
√ Export phone calls in CSV format, plain text or send them to you calendar.
• Import the CSV files into spread sheets and get all kinds of reports ( Excel ).
• Use the exported files as backups.
• You can send out your phone calls by email.
• Export function is available from Report screen
√ Integrated with your device calendar and contacts.
• Put all your contacts having address, together on the map.
√ Location reminder
• Get notified when passing by your specific locations.
√ Flag locations to remember as a to do task.
• Set correct address format, from options menu.
√ Built in web browser.
• Open your online notes or documents from inside the app.
√ Reporting Functions :
• You can search a phone number based on :
Specific date or time and find out duration and number of calls you made, with some additional useful filters.
• This application is not able to make calls with # or * in the phone number.
What's New in Version 5.3.4
√ Map view considers the filters which are applied to the list of calls. using report screen or using quick search bar.
√ Some problems with "Automatically Add to Calendar" have been resolved.
√ You can paste call information into the keypad screen.
• Format is as follow :
-Name or title-
-Notes ( multi line )-
• For example copy these lines and then paste them in keypad screen :
3dr Street, New York
We should get to gether
and discuss some issues
for the new phase of the project.
√ When you place a phone call from a web page by using the web browser inside this app, some additional information are automatically added to that call log.
• Web page title as the name for that phone call.
• The link to that web page automatically is added in the call log's note section.
helps me a lot with my business
after using it for a while and putting my data in it, I use it a lot tracking my sales leads, adding notes for my phone calls, reminders with fewest taps possible, it searches for a word inside all the notes or in names associated with the phone calls,
it has tags by which I can categorize phone calls, it has autocomplete so I can quickly find my previous tags, not to have them duplicated.
my friend also has this app and he has put over 45,000 phone calls in it and it’s still blazing fast.
reporting screen for filtering your records is very comprehensive and exactly like other Apple screens so I don’t get confused.
It’s the best one out there
this works based on what is say’s in the app’s text. I’ve looked every where and found this app the most comprehensive one available.
adds calls to the calendar, I select the calendar for calls, I add notes to my phone calls , search is good as it looks for a word in the phone calls notes, names or tags.
Adding reminders is easier as I can quickly assign a reminder to a contact or a phone call I’ve made before. some people use this app day and night and run their business out of this and still don’t want others to use it and leave a nonsense review.
I use it every day many times
I use it every day, it’s very useful to keep track of my casual phone calls, exactly as it says in the app description, I don’t have to save every none-sense phone number in my phone’s contact list, it has unlimited storage so I can find some phone calls from years ago.
I see so many people don’t bother to read apps description, and buy apps based on their own imaginations , and they are really quick to write a review, and take their frustration on some one else. You should use this app and put your data in it , it is not a like a jack in the box that pops up as soon as you open it.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 29, 2015
- Version: 5.3.4
- Size: 3.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: BIODIGITS LTD.
- © BIODIGITS LTD.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1 Pack Exporting Calls$0.99
- 5 Packs Exporting Calls$3.99
- 10 Packs Exporting Calls$7.99