Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lose weight with MyFitnessPal, the fastest and easiest-to-use calorie counter for iOS. With the largest food database by far (over 5,000,000 foods) and amazingly fast and easy food and exercise entry, we'll help you take those extra pounds off! And it's FREE! There is no better diet app - period.
• Consumer Reports #1 rated diet
• PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Selection
• #1 Health and Fitness app for 4 years straight
Also featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Wired, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more.
• “The first diet tool that has ever worked for me! I’ve lost 30 pounds!”
• “This is the best calorie counter, free or paid, and I’ve tried them all.”
• “The food database is HUGE! I’ve NEVER had a missing food.”
• “This app takes seconds to use, it’s that simple.”
WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
• FREE – sign up with no strings attached
• Track your diet and exercise in less than 5 minutes a day! It's that fast and easy
• Largest food database of any iPhone calorie counter – over 5,000,000 foods and growing daily
• Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL.
• Connect with over 50 devices and apps including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more!
• Recipe importer - cook a lot? Our recipe importer lets you visit any recipe on the web and easily import and track it with just a tap! It feels like magic!
• Built-in step tracker - iPhone 5S/6/6+ users can track steps right from their phone, no separate tracker required
• MYFITNESSPAL WORKS – our members have lost almost 200 MILLION POUNDS combined!
EASIEST APP TO TRACK DIET & EXERCISE
• 5,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Virtually every food you eat is in our database already
• Barcode scanner - track a food just by scanning it's barcode. Over 4 million barcodes recognized!
• Step tracker - iPhone 5S and iPhone 6/6+ users can track steps and overall calorie burn right from their phone. No separate tracker required!
• Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
CONNECT APPS & DEVICES
• Easily connects and seamless integrates with over 50 apps and devices including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more! Works with virtually every fitness app and device.
• Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other, or meet new friends from the MyFitnessPal community!
GOALS & REPORTS
• Received personalized goals based on your individual diet profile, or enter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc.
• Gain insights into where your calories and nutrients are coming from and how to make healthier choices
• View charts of your progress over time for motivation
Why wait? It is free to sign up so you have nothing to lose except those extra pounds! Download us and start leading a healthier life today!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MyFitnessPal is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium, we offer two auto-renewing subscription options:
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
What's New in Version 6.0
- New graphs, including calories by meal, macronutrients by week and individual nutrients by day and week
- Verified foods in search results
- Serving size improvements
- Apple Watch bug fixes
Following a daily dietary plan is all about accountability. It's not about eating sticks, twigs and all natural organic products meant to gouge your wallet. The beauty of this App is that it is realistic. You can eat a healthy diet and keep accurate account of what your intake is. Following an1800 to 2000 ADA diet has never been more simple. You can truly make a life style change that you can keep with for the long term with this App. This is what I dislike about diet plans that aren't realistic. I couldn't stick with 36 points of sticks and twigs as in other diets. With MFP I eat what I normally would, manually enter the food or scan it and keep track. It's also great to be able to have friends and family involved and follow each other's progress. I currently have lost 20.8 pounds in 45 days. I don't feel deprived and eats healthy diet now. Thanks MFP!
Update. 5/2/15. They screwed the app up. I've used this program for quite a while and learned to love it. Now they updated it in order to capitalize on it and ruined it. Buggy, glitchy and completely frustrating. I can't even figure out my weekly average. Put it back the way it was! I will 5 star it again when it's fixed.
Don't fix what isn't broken.
I've used this app on and off for years. In fact, I used the website before the app even existed. One of the features I always really liked was the nutrition breakdown. I liked being able to see - at a glance - where I stood throughout the day. This new update is absolutely awful. It is confusing and not user friendly. I hate it. I hate it so much I was compelled to come to the App Store to write a review - which I never ever do. I realize the information is the same but it is portrayed in a format that is more difficult to comprehend. We all know how to read food labels, it makes sense for the layout to be food label style. This new feature looks fancy but the truth is that it's significantly less usable than the old one. I was not at all surprised to come here and see similar complaints. Clearly your users don't like this. Please at least give us the option to switch back.
It has been 25 days and have consistently used the app. It has helped me be ultra aware of my intake of fat & calories. It makes you really have that Doh! moment when you screw up. The app does keep track of exercise & walking. It has even obscure Indian and Korean dishes. After this many days I will admit I have fallen behind a meal then a whole day. I am getting it back together. The key is to be consistent but the app makes it easy with features like copy a meal from previous day. It even can scan barcode for pre-packed meals (bread,frozen foods etc). It has a great database of restaurant food also. It is one part of a plan to lose weight plan with a little exercise. As a wise friend and a trainer also mentioned a large percentage of weight loss what you put in mouth.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 01, 2015
- Version: 6.0
- Size: 90.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: MyFitnessPal LLc
- © 2009-2015 MyFitnessPal, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- MyFitnessPal Premium$49.99
- MyFitnessPal Premium$9.99