MyNetDiary PRO - Calorie Counter and Food Diary
By MyNetDiary Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Lose weight and get healthy with the world’s smartest diet app. The app takes care of everything - planning, counting calories and nutrients, exercising and eating better. Since 2008, over 7 million people chose MyNetDiary to lose weight.
This app is like a coach in your pocket, always ready to help. You start by setting a weight goal. The app analyzes your diary, calculates your targets, and guides you with personalized advice and diet tips. All you have to do is to keep track of your food and exercise, which is a snap with MyNetDiary.
MyNetDiary is based on proven science - it's rated as the #1 mobile diet app in an independent study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
The New York Times, comparing to MyFitnessPal, calls MyNetDiary “simpler… quicker… also, it looks nicer."
MyNetDiary has been featured in USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Consumer Reports, NPR and many more.
"This is the best tool I have ever used to keep track of my weight loss.”
"This app is extremely user friendly."
"Absolutely awesome – it’s like having your own nutritionist with you at all times.”
WHY MYNETDIARY IS BETTER
• Absolutely the fastest food entry! Logging takes only a few minutes a day
• The largest verified food database, over 700,000 foods, UPDATED DAILY
• Most flexible app with customizable Home screen. YOU pick and choose what you want to see.
• Not just calories and macros - pick and choose from over 45 nutrients
• Best privacy - does not require account creation
MORE GREAT TOOLS
• Food Grade for each food - better food choices made simple
• Works with iOS Health App - syncing foods, workouts, weight, BP, BG, and more
• Syncs with fitness trackers and scales from Fitbit, Garmin, Jawbone UP, and Withings
• PDF reports to print and share over email
• PhotoFood Service - if a food is not in the database, send its photos from the app and we will add it!
• Weekly diet analysis - intelligent, comprehensive feedback
• Powerful recipe editor
• Charts for nutrients, calories, body measurements and more
• Syncs with MyNetDiary.com for online tracking
• Very fast and easy entry. There is no faster app than MyNetDiary.
• Searches as you type
• Built-in barcode scanner makes tracking a snap
• Over 500 activities and exercises
• Exercise logging with built-in GPS walking/running - no other apps needed!
• Syncs workouts with iOS Health app
SIMPLE AND FLEXIBLE PLANNING
• Set your target weight
• Plan for your target date or weight loss rate
• Plan your macros
YOU CAN TRACK ANYTHING
• Track all body measurements, test results, cholesterol, meds and symptoms. If you need something special - create custom trackers in the app!
GET SUPPORT FROM COMMUNITY
• Community forums supported by a Registered Dietitian
• Connect with friends
MyNetDiary app for Apple Watch:
• Check calories and daily totals
• Get daily tips
• Log foods, water and weight
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* Some features require a subscription.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
What's New in Version 5.45
* Water export to iOS Health app.
* Special spellcheck panel for food search, helping you find foods faster.
* Over 30 other improvements and fixes.
I have been using this app since 2013, for two diets, and it helped me lose 34 lbs. It is extremely useful. It has a surprisingly large library of supermarket products that can be scanned. There is a good amount of restaurant data too, and plenty of contributed data to give a ballpark for food that is not in the database. The search for food could use improvement because the order of words will matter - search for chicken souvlaki by plaka is not going to return the same result as plaka chicken souvlaki (it ain't google). I miss having a couple of features like unit conversion (kg-lb) and totals of daily nutrients (amount of daily carbs, for example). Also be aware that when switching between the free and the paid app the data does not get transferred, so it will have to be entered again. It would also be great to have a few extra reports like correlation between calories consumed and weight loss. That said, I recommend the app as a great way to lose or maintain weight and spot problem foods that are stalling weight loss. Also on those discouraging days it is great to look at the graphs and see how far I have come, and project future weight to a target date.
My wife an I started using this app during Lent to help lose some weight. I've lost 16lbs my wife the same. I actually lost 21 but got an infected gall bladder and had to have it removed. So with emergency surgery and recovery of 6-8 weeks I gained back to only 10lbs. lost. But once I recovered, I started losing again and both my wife and I are on track to lose the weight we wanted and keep it off. In my case I'm going to drop 50lbs by the end of this year and 50 more next year. My wife is trying to thin down by 35lbs this year and the same the next. This app is helping us do this! Little by little, calories in, calories out together we work, play, spoil the grandkids, go to church and everything else while we watch how much we eat. We even bought a food scale to help in the process.
Thanks to this app we enjoy counting calories and watching the weight go away!!
We recommend it to all the people who say, "you've lost weight" "How?"
Fabulous Tool !!!
Goal reached!! This app has been a huge asset I would be lost without it !! I have been on a major diet for a year, and have lost a lot of weight. I am sure that my success was in a huge way because of this app. I have depended on it to keep me on track, and it really does !
Now that I don't have to lose weight, I still need to concentrate on maintenance, so will continue the constant use of this app to stay on track.
I live an extremely busy life, with an intense professional career. It is so easy to use, the food database is enormous, and is particularly intuitive and easy to use on the fly, so I can rely on it to show me exactly where I stand every day as far as what I have eaten, what else I need to eat, and when I can't eat any more. I could not have kept track without this product.
The author keep making updates to make it even better and to give it new features.
I have tried a variety of weight management tools. This one is the hands' down winner. The food database is enormous and it is easy to add custom items. To have all the bells and whistles adds some cost, but for those who want a cutting edge tool, more than worth it. I use it constantly - it gives me constant support for what I can or can't eat. Without the constant support/ reinforcement, there are many days I would have exceeded the limits I have set, because it is so easy to miscalculate.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 22, 2017
- Version: 5.45
- Size: 100 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: MyNetDiary Inc.
- © 2016, MyNetDiary Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- MyNetDiary Maximum$8.99
- MyNetDiary Maximum$59.99