CamCard Free - Business card scanner & Business card reader & scan card
By INTSIG Information Co.,Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Read business cards accurately in 17 languages & used by 100 million users
* Apple App Store 2014 Top Paid App
* Must-Have Apps for Salespeople – Inc.com
* Bringing Order to the Chaos of Business Cards - The New York Times
* The business cards just jump into your phones – CBS TV
CamCard is the easiest app to manage and exchange business cards, the perfect fit for sales people, entrepreneurs, business developers or marketing experts, and anyone who want to be one.
* Scan and store your business cards, never miss a card
* Exchange e-cards when running out of paper cards
* Add notes & reminders to contacts
* Get contact updates. Be the first one to say congrats
* Enrich your profile to tell people more about yourself
* Search contacts’ company news to start a good conversation
* Navigate to contact addresses in Map
* Access contact information across multiple devices
* Manage contacts from all over the world with 17 recognition languages
Recognition languages: Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Korean, Norwegian, Japanese, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Hungarian, Italian, Swedish, and Russian.
*Free version: You can scan up to 200 cards in free version
CamScanner – Document scanning and sharing app.
Contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Google+: CamCard
What's New in Version 5.5.3
Optimizations and bug fixes
Great features, odd organization
I downloaded three business card apps and entered the same five cards into each app to see how they compared. This one was the best at reading the cards and organizing them. I also loved the feature of seeing the cards in a list format and the ease of reading the whole card while editing the input information. However, the organization of the other features is a little inefficient. When the card is initially imported, there is no way to group the card from the initial information screen. The user has to save the card, then re-open it to group it. Also, in the sort section, it is not possible to sort by groups. The user has to use the side bar to open groups then select how to sort. When making a note, it would be helpful to have the option of highlighting a portion of the business card and saving that as a note so that the user does not have to type in a note that is already on the card. Notification of duplicate contacts and an option to merge them would also be helpful. My OCD requires that I also request the phone numbers be formatted rather than a string of numbers. :)
This app is amazing
I rarely take the time to write and app review, but this app deserves the credit. Absolutely amazing for someone like myself that travels and is handed business cards all the time. Most of the time I lose them or they get stuffed in a drawer. This keeps them all categorized and it automatically generates the phone number, email, business name and persons name into a contact that is added to your phone book! Big time saver!!!!!! 10 stars!
Generally works great - big time saver
For a free app this works pretty well. It may give you some issues if the contrast is bad between text and background or font is too serifed. Usually it gives you something in your contacts that is still faster then entering everything by hand. For me I don't really care about the CamCard contacts but I love that it seamlessly propagates your apple contacts. A huge time saver.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 26, 2016
- Version: 5.5.3
- Size: 77.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: INTSIG Information Co.,Ltd
- © INTSIG Information Co.,Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.