Camelot is a live performance & production tool connecting Hardware & Software Musical instruments to a single management system.
Camelot keeps everything in one place:
● Hardware Instrument presets
● Software instruments (AUv3)
● MIDI keyboards and MPE controllers
● Advanced MIDI routing
● Smart Scene Switching
● Tempo Sync with MIDI Clock and Ableton Link
● Lyrics and Chords attachments with custom annotations
Manage your Performance with ease: Setlists, Songs and Scenes.
The Setlist is the main project that organizes your performances. It is the first tool you can use to manage your Songs.
Connect your instruments and setup them in a Scene.
The Scene is capable of recalling Hardware & Software instruments presets, MIDI Inputs Settings, Channel Routing and advanced filtering. Your instruments are attached to one or more Layers. Those Layers are the zones that provide and organize MIDI properties to any connected item.
We work with Hardware manufacturers to provide a direct integration with selected instruments: you can browse the preset list from your instrument, switch mode, and control some of the hardware settings. Please check https://camelotpro.com for an updated list of supported devices and features.
Attachments: annotations or music score when you need them
The Scene is capable of recalling also PDF or images that you may need to visualize during the performance. The attached file can be saved at a desired zoom level and scroll position.
- Added Yamaha CP-4 and CP-40 to supported external devices
- Added hardware info & instructions when adding an external device item for the first time
- Added "Send none" to Tempo Sync transport messages
- Added custom operators for CC values in remote controller setup
- Fix: Song view now scroll the selected scene in view correctly
- Fix: some issues on MIDI ports not selected
- Fix: MIDI learn does not ask for port if already setup
- Fix: tempo sync not correctly saved in song and setlist
- Fix: tempo sync not sent when adding an item after enabling tempo sync
- Fix: tempo sync going crazy when moving GUI sliders
- Fix: crash when removing an active input controller
- Fix: improvements to plugin scanning
- Fix: restore of remote controllers from a backup
- Fix: reload of current song after restore from a backup
- Fix: crash on quit under some circumstances
- Fix: general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Iamhousemachine says Game changing but
I’m hoping more hardware manufacturers participate.
Super clean interface
Korg, Akai and Roland hint hint!
Camelot Pro is definitely going to evolve into a powerful utility for managing live performance. I found the app useful, but not bug free (not surprising for an initial release). For some reason the app lost output audio setting for my Montage and required an uninstall/re-install to resolve. Also may have been related, but data sync didn’t seem to work correctly after I aborted an attempt. Could have been operator error. Doing data sync on all banks takes considerable time. Finally, online documentation was a bit sparse. Definitely a lot of potential. Once I resolved, the app worked fine and has decent user interface.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.