Camera Flash & Zoom is a full featured and highly configurable camera app that has everything you need for taking pictures on your iPhone.
1. Digital Flash
This app uses a combination of advanced filters to add realistic lighting to your photos. No problem of washed out pictures here, in many cases the result will look better than original. You can preview and compare between 3 different brightness levels and the original picture before saving.
This feature is useful even for devices with in-built flash because digital flash saves battery life while enhancing the quality of the photos.
2. 5x Digital Zoom
Take close-up photos of up to 5x magnification. You can either swipe the screen to zoom, or alternatively use the slider or the zoom buttons.
You now have the option to include GPS location information inside the photos you take.
4. Preview Before Saving
Preview Mode allows you to check out the picture you've just taken before saving to the camera roll, if you don't like simply discard.
5. Quick and Burst Modes
When using Quick Mode, you can take an unlimited number of shots continuously in full resolution with no waiting time between shots.
You can also use the Burst Mode to take a series of full resolution pictures automatically in quick succession, with the number of shots to take being customizable.
6. Camera Timer
The timer is perfect for taking self-portraits or those group photos. The loud beeping countdown gives everyone time to pose. You can set from 3 to 30 seconds delay.
Works great with the iPhone Universal Dock too!
7. Night Camera / Stabilizer
It's a common problem that night photos come out blurry due to low light conditions. Even a slight movement can cause the picture to be blurred. Now you can finally take night pictures that are sharp and clear. This app makes use of the iPhone's accelerometer to detect when the camera is stable before taking that shot automatically.
8. Guiding Grid & Number of Pictures Taken
Having a 3x3 guiding grid allows you to easily apply the rule of thirds and identify areas of interest in your pictures.
Also, the total number of pictures taken is displayed at the top for easy reference.
9. Big Button
Tap anywhere on the screen to take a picture.
10. Print Timestamp and Location
Optional display of date, time, and latitude and longitutde of where the picture was taken.
11. Manual & Auto Focus
Tap on the screen to focus on a particular region, or double tap to autofocus.
12. Flash control & Camera switch (iPhone 4)
Toggle between hardware flash modes: Flash On, Flash Off, Flash Auto, and Torch Mode. Another buttons allows you to toggle between front and back camera.
*** NOTE ***
THIS APP REQUIRES A CAMERA TO FUNCTION.
Also note that some of the features listed above are turned off by default (such as big button and grid). You will need to change the settings before using them.
Ratings and Reviews
Just what I was looking for
First let me say that I appreciate app developers who let you try before you buy. I have a 3GS and I have several camera apps that are each good for specific purposes. I was looking for an app that would allow me to preset the amount of brightness my pictures would have and also would place all new pictures into the iPhone album without any added button taps or editing. This app does that and has some added bonuses as well. There is no option to adjust picture quality yet but each photo I have taken has been about 2 meg in size which is fine for my use. I tested this app and then purchased. Very happy with it!
One of my favorite cameras!
Moderate feature set, uncluttered interface, and responsive controls. Doesn't try to do too much like many camera apps - that IMO are simply a mess. This is a camera app, not a camera studio. I tend to go to this app when I need a very steady shot; the anti-shake is that good. The burst function and timers are well thought out as well.
I love this camera app
I love this camera app it's easy to use and the camera didn't freeze on me and I had no problems using it I dunno why two people complain about this there is a update patch just in case it freezes excellent it's not complicated it's very simple to use.
- Audacity Software Pte. Ltd.
- 2.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Audacity Software Pte. Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.