By Nevercenter Ltd. Co.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
*** SALE!!! 30% OFF!! ***
Designed for photographers, CameraBag offers high-quality image filtering, color correction, and film emulation. CameraBag has received rave reviews and awards for its straightforward, innovative approach to photo filtering.
• Mac App Of The Year Runner-Up -Apple
• "Every photographer with a Mac needs to use CameraBag." -Mac360
• "A revolution for photo editing." -Professional Photographer Magazine
• "For editing photos, CameraBag 2 is hands down the best app I've ever encountered." -Slashgear
• Lifetime user rating: 4.5 stars.
Professional Image Processing
• 32-bits-per-channel Analog Engine offers unparalleled image quality
• Carefully-crafted and fully-adjustable filter presets
• Advanced color and light adjustments found nowhere else
• RAW image editing support
Intuitive Interface And Workflow
• Lightweight, instant-open standalone editing
• Tile-based adjustments show everything affecting the image
• Non-destructive editing and re-ordering of effects
• Batch processing
Fully-Adjustable Filters And Presets
• Carefully-crafted filters and film processing technique recreations, including:
• B+W Essentials
• Color Essentials
• Film Tones
• Color Filters
• Monocolor Presets
• Vintage Presets
Advanced Light Adjustment Tools
• RGB-based Tone Curve
• Luminance-based Tone Curve
• Value-based Tone Curve
• HSL Lightness-based Tone Curve
• Gamma Curve
• Luminance Contrast
Advanced Color Adjustment Tools
• Coloring (Colorize, Tint, Color Filter, Dye, Color Balance, Screen, Multiply)
• Coloring Curve (Colorize, Tint, Color Filter, Dye, Color Balance, Screen, Multiply)
• R,G,B Separated Curves
• Individual Component Curves (Red, Green, Blue, Red+Green, Green+Blue, Blue+Red)
• Hue Saturation Curves
• Hue Shift Curves
• Hue Brightness Curves
• Split Tone
• Color Balance
• Color Mixer
• Filtered B+W
Basic Adjustment Tools
• Multi Tool (combined Exposure, Contrast, and Saturation)
• Circular Blur
• Borders (Basic, Fill, and Image)
• Exact Size constraint
• Minimum Size constraint
What's New in Version 2.8.01
- Fixed bug where exif data wasn't being saved with image
I had my eyes on this app for a few days, and then it went on sale, and I jumped at the opportunity to buy it. The app is excellent, and well worth the money. It looks very clean, is easy to use, and is loaded with features. As an amatuer photographer, this app honesly makes me feel like a pro because there’s so many things I can do with it, and again, its loaded with features, so I can make my photos look amazing. If you’re into photography, buy this app. You will not regret it.
Used to be better.
This app used to be great offering a ton of different preset filters and different camera type filters, but for some reason they decided to cut down on a lot of that. It’s pretty basic now with just making minor toning adjustments. I used to enjoy it for adding a quick fun look to some of my photos, but now I have no reason to use it ever. It was more fun when it was like Instagram x1000.
One of my favorite apps
I use this app daily for my photography, filters are top notch and there are a lot of awesome presets.
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Dec 15, 2015
- Version: 2.8.01
- Size: 36.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nevercenter Ltd. Co.
- © Copyright Nevercenter 2015
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor