CamScanner Free| PDF Document Scanner and OCR
By INTSIG Information Co.,Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Promotion!! Refer friends to CamScanner, get free Premium.
(How to: Go to app’s right side bar to learn more)
The world’s No.1 mobile document scanning and sharing app with over 100 million installs in more than 200 countries and regions.
* Over 50,000 new registrations per day
*App Store Best of 2014
* CamScanner, 50 Best iPhone Apps, 2013 Edition – TIME
CamScanner helps you scan, store, sync and collaborate on various contents across smartphones, iPads, tablets and computers.
Use your phone camera to scan receipts, notes, invoices, whiteboard discussions, business cards, certificates, etc.
*Optimize Scan Quality
Smart cropping and auto enhancing make the texts and graphics look clear and sharp.
*Extract Texts from Image
OCR (optical character recognition) feature extracts texts from single page for further editing or sharing. (Paid app only)
*Share PDF/JPEG Files
Easily share documents in PDF or JPEG format with others via social media, email attachment or sending the doc link.
*AirPrint & Fax Documents
Instantly print out docs in CamScanner with nearby printer via AirPrint; directly fax docs to over 30 countries from the app.
Invite friends or colleagues to view and comment on your scans in a group. (Registrants only)
Making annotations or adding customized watermark on docs are made available for you.
*Secure Important Docs
Set passcode for viewing important docs; meanwhile, when sending doc link, you can set password to protect it.
*Sync across Platforms
Sign up to sync documents on the go. Just sign in to any smartphone, tablet or computer (visit CamScanner website) you own and you can view, edit and share any document.
Premium Subscription Service:
1. Edit OCR results and notes of the entire doc, exporting as .txt file
2. Create Doc Collage for multiple pages
3. Add 10G cloud space
4. Add 40 extra collaborators
5. Send doc link with password protection and expiration date
6. Auto upload docs to Box, Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote and OneDrive
7. Batch download PDF files in web app
8. Every benefit registrants enjoys
9. Everything paid app offers
Payment models for Premium subscription:
Please note the subscription is automatically renewed at the end of the period unless you choose to cancel the subscription.
CamScanner users scan and manage
* Bill, Invoice, Contract, Tax Roll, Business Card…
* Whiteboard, Memo, Script, Letter…
* Blackboard, Note, PPT, Book, Article…
* Credential, Certificate, Identity Documents…
3rd Party Cloud Storage Services Supported:
-Box, Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox, OneDrive
The free version is an ad-supported version and scanned documents are generated with watermark, Invite 10 collaborators per document at most
We’d love to hear your feedback: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter: @CamScanner
Like us on Facebook: CamScanner
Follow us on Google+: CamScanner
Check out other INTSIG’s products:
CamCard - Business Card Reader
CamDictionary - Snap Translator
What's New in Version 3.6.2
1.Increase syncing speed
2.Upload docs to Onedrive
3.Sort docs by name
4.Re-capture and replace any page of a document
5.Optimize tagging feature
6.Add faxing activity details
7.Quickly slide to find certain page when a doc has many pages
8.Language support: Portuguese, Polish, Italy, Turkey, Russian, Arabic
Excellent scan app for phone
I've been using this app for about 3 years now between the free version and now I upgraded to the first tier of paid subscriptions. As far as how it works: you can choose either single page scans or multi-page scans (not available on many competitor apps), you simply take a well lighted picture, it processes and asks you to crop (in manual mode, there is auto mode too but I like to do it myself, haven't tried the auto crop yet). You crop it, it processes a bit more and does OCR then outputs a very high quality result. You can from there email it to yourself or anyone else as a pdf, store it locally or on the cloud (premium service for more cloud storage), or one of a few other options.
The Point: Get it, pay the low fee to go to at least first tier premium, if you scan at all (this has been a lifesaver for my divorce. Expensive enough without paying Staples to scan hundreds of pages of docs to my lawyer) you will NOT regret using this app. It's first rate.
1. I especially like the continuous scanning feature when I have a stack of pages. 2. On my iPhone 6 plus the cropping is really easy and neat especially when I must scan documents in poor lighting conditions. That is a big time saver in meetings where they like throwing tons of paper at you instead of using email or other time saving technologies. 3. I can make a quick scan and re-edit later when I have more time to review the documents. I prefer carrying my IPhone to review documents later than carrying a briefcase loaded with paper that I must edit through during meetings. 4. I think having the ability to label each page makes it really easy to find any particular page I need to view or email to others.
Neat little app that has already helped...
Love this little app I find it very easy to use so far it has become very helpful to me in several little task. I was actually able to be easily scan in some older pictures of me and my son when he was a baby so that I could have them on my phone and in my cloud apps and that way I know since his pictures are going to be in my iCloud apps I'll get to save them for a long time so I appreciate this app. And scanning the photos and also some documents that I've scanned with this app is a lot faster and simpler then using my scanner printer.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 16, 2015
- Version: 3.6.2
- Size: 56.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: INTSIG Information Co.,Ltd
- © INTSIG Information Co., Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- One page$0.99
- Two page fax$1.99
- CamScanner Premium$4.99
- CamScanner Premium$49.99
- CamScanner Premium Account 1-month subscription$4.99
- CamScanner Premium Account 1-year subscription$49.99