By Cannonball Corp.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cannonball automatically organizes your inbox
- Automatically separates subscription emails from important ones, and allows customization between the 2 groups with a simple drag and drop with a finger
- Instantly unsubscribe you from subscriptions!
- Enjoy conversations in a messaging style interface
- Download older email from a contact with a simple tap
- Connects to multiple accounts. Enjoy all of them in a slick unified inbox or one at a time
Cannonball currently supports Gmail, Yahoo, iCloud and Outlook.com, AOL, Office 365 and other IMAP Accounts
• A highly visual presentation of the inbox that separates important emails (e.g. emails from friends and family and transactions) from subscription emails (e.g. daily deals and newsletters)
• Subscription emails are grouped by sender for easier browsing, bulk deleting and blocking
• Automatically marks subscription emails as read
• Simple drag and drop customization that learns a user’s organizational preferences
• Search shortcuts to easily look up finances, purchases and travel emails
• New message notifications only for important messages
• Email messages downloaded directly to your phone (versus in the cloud) for privacy and security
What's New in Version 2.2.3
-Link for iCloud login page for users who use 2-Factor Authentication on how to sign into the app
Best of the Best
This is a great email App. I admit, I started using Outlook, but I've come back to Cannonball!! It's the only app that prefixes all the junk email blasts (marking them as read) and leaves only your most important emails. Plus it gives you access to news and special notices showing you what is going on. It saves hours by highlighting the emails that I really need to focus on. Many slick features, such as how it facilitates responses. And you can find all past emails for a particular sender instantly. This is the best email manager around, period!
Love it but...
I have set up a gmail account on here. I love the way it sorts and manages my messages. I also like the conversation style view that can display your mail. It is unique and unusual in how it displays messages. It really focuses in on a message and also encourages deleting messages immediately.
Now the but.
But, I can't get iCloud to work with it. It keeps giving wrong password errors. I am suspicious that two factor ID may be to blame. I emailed the company a few days ago and am hoping this is fixed.
This is a phenomenal app!
This app is a lifesaver! The easy way in which it organizes your email accounts and unsubscribes you from unwanted emails is phenomenal!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 23, 2016
- Version: 2.2.3
- Size: 24.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cannonball Corp
- © Cannonball Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.