By Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Your Music. Your Way.
Introducing CapTune by Sennheiser.
CapTune is a premium music player and a powerful sound optimization tool for your headphones, putting you in control of the music you love. Make precise adjustments with the equalizer or simply choose presets and effects to fit your taste, mood or surroundings. And then, save your Sound Profiles to suit your listening environment and personalize your listening experience anytime, anywhere.
What’s more, CapTune seamlessly integrates TIDAL so you can create your own multi-source playlists.
• Integration of player and equalizer in one app
• SoundCheck to set personal equalizer by A/B listening tests
• Equalizer presets and effects; created by Sennheiser, personalized by user
• Control stored and streamed music and create multi–source playlists
• Integration with TIDAL’s high fidelity music streaming (availability of services depends on region)
• Sound Profiles save your music and settings for different listening situations
• Smart user interface
• Compatible with wired and wireless Bluetooth as well as AirPlay devices
• Color design themes to match headphones and taste
PLAYER & EQUALIZER FACTS:
• Plays MP3, AIFF, AAC, WAV and Apple Lossless (ALAC) audio files (may vary in regards to device capabilities)
• Automatic import of iTunes library and playlists
• Real-time spectrum analyzer
• 7 band equalizer and 14 band free curve equalizer
• Both equalizers also available in landscape mode
PRODUCT SPECIFIC FEATURES OF CAPTUNE:
• Control and individualize the new PXC 550 Wireless travel headset
• Control and individualize the new MB 660 office headset
• Well balanced spatial boost for Sennheiser Momentum series
• Momentum specific color themes
• CapTune requires iOS 9 or later and works with iPhone 4s or newer
• DRM protected iTunes audio files are NOT supported by CapTune
What's New in Version 1.8.0
Improved controls for audio playback
Performance optimization and bugfixes
Great app but misses an important feature
I recently purchased a PXC 550 and I’m loving it with this app. EQ, effects, TIDAL HiFi stream, all are great but it doesn’t provide access to downloaded TIDAL content. It would be great to listen offline TIDAL tracks on Captune but it’s not a deal breaker. TIDAL app comes to rescue in such situations. It’s just mildly annoying. I hope future versions support this.
Great potential but buggy
A music player app that can access all the music in my iPhone’s on-device library plus TIDAL. Excellent EQ controls plus optional spatial effect. Can save multiple EQ and device profiles.
However, it takes a while to figure out the app.
Plus, an annoying bug: once you’re listening to a track or album, there is no way to go back to your library to select a different album or artist. This bug makes the app almost nonfunctional.
Some screens have a question mark help icon in the upper right corner, but the main screen does not.
Still can’t play iTunes music
Love the headphones. Still can’t play music downloaded through my monthly iTunes subscription. So disappointed. Please fix
- Category: Music
- Updated: Sep 17, 2017
- Version: 1.8.0
- Size: 25.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Sennheiser electronic
- © 2017 Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.