Quanum™ eLabs from Quest Diagnostics® is a free mobile companion to our Quanum eLabs and Quanum EHR desktop solutions, and provides access to your medical office anytime, anywhere. (Patients are invited to use the MyQuest™ mobile health app.)
With the Quanum eLabs app, you have the flexibility and convenience to manage your caseload beyond the walls of your practice. You can access medication history, place lab orders and view results, and much more from your iPhone®.
This app is ideal for use when you’re on call or just on the go.
Key features include:
• Clinical Workflow: Providers can utilize Quanum eLabs instead of scribbling notes to staff or using paper requisitions.
• Order and view results everywhere: Users can place lab orders and access Quest Diagnostics results when they are on the go.
• Favorites: Users have access to their favorites grids for diagnosis and tests.
• Hold List: Orders can be placed on the “Hold List” and accessed by office staff, Quest Diagnostics patient service centers, and in-office phlebotomists.
• Tasking: Orders can be tasked to internal staff for them to complete before the order is put on the “Hold List” or the draw is completed.
• Write prescriptions: Review medication histories, write prescriptions, manage interactions and allergy alerts, as well as review claims/pharmacy history and access Formulary Alternatives.
• Manage renewals and approvals: Respond to renewal/approval requests quickly and efficiently.
• Allergies: Create and manage patient allergies lists.
• Search and view patient charts: Find medical charts including; patient summary, problems, medications, comments, allergies, labs, and patient demographics**.
*Quanum ePrescribing is required to use this application. Learn more at Care360.com.
**Information available will vary based on the user’s subscription.
Improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
User since 2011
I have been held hostage to this awful system due to high cost of transfer of records. We have been unable to see patients for the last 2 days due to maintenance issues and no response from the company! We have been long term users and they dumped us when we failed PQRS and MU despite paying the extra money for their services. The iPad app was the only redeeming quality.
The last update made eprescribing a nightmare. It won't keep a printer selected, you have to select it every time. Almost every single pharmacy now requires ALL the patients demographics to be filled in or it will not allow it to send. The program kicks you all the way out of it and shuts down if you timeout of your password. It has made what was a good program more of a headache, and sending a med for a headache now causes me to have one. Half of our provider have been writing hand Rx's since. Really lame update. They need to fix it!! Also, the darn Quest "Server Maintenance" always seems to happen on a Saturday when I have 2 hours left to work, so our clinic can't pull labs or send Rx's. Getting a little fed up with the price we pay for this per provider for it to slow us down. The Quest rep says"I'll check into it" but that's all we ever hear.
I will give better patient care with this app. Can check labs anytime, anywhere. I would give it five stars if there was a filter by provider name so I didn't have to also sift through my colleagues' labs too and also if there was a remove function directly from the iPhone app. Right now to clean up my list I have to log in on my desk top, an extra step, that I have to be near my desk top to do. Otherwise, great app!
- Quest Diagnostics, Inc.
- 42.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2000-2017 Quest Diagnostics Incorporated. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.