The HIPAA-compliant careMESH app features a convenient patient electronic medical record viewer for an intuitive view into the EHRs to which the clinical user already has access, in addition to a directory of 5.1M US-based clinicians, and secure texting and email capabilities. You can:
• Easily send a secure message to any other clinician
• Attach files of any size, even a complete set of x-rays
• Securely text another provider about a mutual patient
• Share a patient record, from any EHR, with another provider
• Attach patient records to digital referrals and provide a way to receive treatment results
Using careMESH, physicians, hospital personnel, Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), specialty practices, and others can securely communicate about their patients, without relying on fax machines, costly IT integration, stand-alone texting products, or manual processes to aggregate data for patient care, reporting, and analytics.
A subscription with activation code is required to login and begin using this app. See www.careMESH.com for more information.
- Support for iPhone X
- Added face ID support
- Many bugs fixed
- Force app update via messages
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.