Carl Can Divide Full-Fun Division Practice
By codeDependent Software Incorporated
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Makes learning times tables fun and easy.
Ages 10 +
This interactive and adorable game is a tool for parents and teachers to test and evaluate mental division skills while providing a fun and challenging activity for children to practice and learn.
No more endless drills or boring flashcards! Players swipe floating bubbles to divide them evenly by a given number. Swipe enough correct numbers and progress to the next level. Too many mistakes and students will have to try again, promoting automatic recall of multiplication facts.
Parents and teachers can remotely monitor detailed metrics via the automatically generated one page email report.
- designed in collaboration with teachers and students
- levels progress in the sequence recommended by experts for learning multiplication tables
- immediate feedback after each game to help players improve
- covers times tables up to 12, square roots and prime numbers
- success is required to progress to the next level
- detailed report in game or by email
- difficulty increases as player improves
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements to encourage friends and classmates
What's New in Version 2.2
Play Carl Can Divide during the week before Halloween to see some spooky new characters.
Minor bug fix.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 12, 2016
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 47.1 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: codeDependent Software Incorporated
- © 2016 codeDependent Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.