Starting today, you can earn real money with our app!
How to get money ?
2. Every day system will select 10 random users within yesterday's top 100 and they will get $1 each
3. Reach achievements. For each achievement you reach with 5 stars you'll get $1
4. Withdraw money
Cash for Steps app is using Health app to receive your latest fitness activity (Steps and Walking + Running Distance) and display it in the app. By using Health app we can also receive and sync fitness activity from your Apple Watch.
Earn points by walking and completing simple tasks like sharing the app.
New leaderboard and new winners every day!
You don't need to keep the app running all the time to track your progress, just open it at least once a day to sync your stats.
You are tired to walk but want more points? This is the right time to open offers tab where you will find out how to increase the score!
Any questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. We reserve the right to close anyone's account we view as fraudulent (we don't support jailbroken devices).
Disclaimer - The money and gift cards paid out in this app are in no way affiliated with Apple. The process of sending the gift cards is not affiliated with Apple either.
- achievement "was in top 50" was replaced by "was in top 100"
- fixed bug on user profile page
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty decent app
Usually I don’t write reviews but this is honestly with certainty one of the only realistic apps for making money by walking. Other apps that give points would take you more than a year (I did the math and found for one of them to get enough to redeem walking 15k steps a day would take you more than a year) and it’s absolutely ridiculous. now I’m not saying you’ll get rich immediately playing this app as of course I haven’t, but if you can manage to get yourself in top 50 every day, which isn’t that hard if you’re not lazy, you have a 10% chance of winning 1$, of course it’s not much but it’s sure more than most apps are able to offer.
If I were to change anything it would definitely be to add some sort of reward system to people who constantly are top 50 even if they don’t win one of the 5 wins. Maybe even throw in a, “one person a day wins 5$ or something” while including the 5 people also win 1$ idk just something to entice more people to walk
Fresh Idea ( BruhMonJee )
Not many applications offer a simple way to make money. Walking on the other hand is what about 97% of the world does every day. To have your smartphone's motion tracker in play makes this app easy. It definitely takes a wile tho but from what I've already seen, it's worth it.. especially because this app helps me stay active and keep my mind on a future of fit.
..a solid 4 Star ⭐️ Application
- BruhMonJee (DJ, Gamer, Entertainer and Reviewer on: SOUNDCLOUD - Twitter - Tumblr - Instagram - Snapchat - AGORA - Snapwire - Wishbone - Pinterest - iTunes/App Store Reviews/Community - Game Center - XBOX/XBOX Market Place Reviews/Club - STEAM/PC Community --- Connect with me on Huuuge Casino by searching up my Club: BruhMonJee FC, Hempire by looking up BruhMonJee at the community terminal at the Cafe, on War Wings by looking up BruhMonJee in the player search bar, or on Any Other Site I listed above.)
Motivation For Motivation
I love the way this app gives yourself a good challenge everyday as well as so many amazing people that can make you feel like you have a lot more to work with or without having to buy a new device or even a better app to get rid of my self doubt and bring back my motivation and dedication to a heart of healthy happiness and even healthier lifestyle. Plus this app builds confidence you didn’t even know you had inside! I have no clue why you don’t have it downloaded and why you’re still sitting down instead of walking winning and working on your next days challenge to beat!
- Oleh Stakhovych
- 92.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Gambling and Contests
- © Oleh Stakhovych
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.