CASSINI Synthesizer for iPad
By iceWorks, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Polyphonic Subtractive Synthesizer for iPad
3 OSCs + 2 Filters + AMP + 9 EGs + 6 LFOs + 3band EQ + Saturator + 2 Delays + Arpeggiator
* Inter-App Audio support (v1.3.0)
You can stream live audio directly to other InterApp-Audio compatible apps directly.
* Audiobus support
Now you can stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps! See http://audiob.us for more information. (including. state saving in Audiobus2)
* 3 Oscillators + 1 Sub-Osc
- Sawtooth, Pulse(PWM), Triangle, Sine, Noise, FM, 8bitOsc
- Waveshape Modulation
- Oscillator Sync
- Ring Modulation
* 2 Filters
- LP24, LP18, LP12, LP6, BP, HP, Formant
- 3 Band EQ
- Auto Pan
* 9 Envelope Generators
- DAHDSR (Delay, Attack, Hold, Decay, Sustain, Release)
- Velocity, Keyboard Tracking
* 6 LFOs
- Sawtooth, Pulse, Triangle, Random, 16 Step Sequence
- Waveshape Modulation
- Envelope for LFO (AD/AR)
* Modulation Delay
- Delay Time: 1-2000ms / Tempo Sync
- Delay Time Modulation
* Filtered Stereo Delay
- Resonant Filter (LP, BP, HP)
- Filter Modulation
* Programable Polyphonic Arpeggiator
- The arpeggiator does not support external synchronization.
* Scale/Chord Remapper
* Support for CoreMIDI device (input)
* Virtual MIDI-IN & Background Audio
* Scrollable keyboard (Horizontal scrolling at the bottom edge of the keyboard)
- Audio Copy (Compatible with INTUA BeatMaker, Apple GarageBand and so on.)
- Export wav file via iTunes File Sharing
- The recording time is limited to 3 minutes.
Further information at http://ios.icegear.net/cassini_ipad/
What's New in Version 1.3.5
- Fixed sticky note issue via IAA-MIDI
- Improved the behavior of ring modulation so that the output level of the source oscillator does not affect it
- Updated Audiobus SDK to v2.3.2
I'm so glad this exists, and now it has proper ring modulation!
This thing costs six dollar, but it is GOD compared to Sunrizer and Magellan. It's like an Alesis Ion, but it is only monotimbral (unfortunately). Three oscillators, 6 LFOs, 9 EGs, 2 filters, and a flexible arpeggiator! Did I forget to mention that it also has two oscillator syncs and ring modulators? There are even unique things such as waeshapers, 8 bit waveforms, and FM is now a waveform. That's right, you have up to six operators of FM synthesis! Not only the specs are insane, but it sounds very modern and unique. It sounds so awesome and plays so awesome that I keep coming back to this app. The funny thing about this app is that it took about three years for someone to notice that the ring modulators were not working properly. The only one that noticed this problem was me. I thought the ring modulators were simply oscillator mixers until I contacted Cassini about the problem, and they figured out what caused it. Now I can use it properly! Also,
Great since day one, the one thing I'd love to see is this as an audio unit for iOS, iaa and Audiobus are great features but imo audio unit on iOS is the future of audio production on the iPad, I hope to see all developers who embraced Audiobus and inter app audio get on the audio unit train too.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 07, 2017
- Version: 1.3.5
- Size: 50.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: iceWorks, Inc.
- © iceGear
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.