Polyphonic Subtractive Synthesizer for iPad
3 OSCs + 2 Filters + AMP + 9 EGs + 6 LFOs + 3band EQ + Saturator + 2 Delays + Arpeggiator
* Inter-App Audio support (v1.3.0)
You can stream live audio directly to other InterApp-Audio compatible apps directly.
* Audiobus support
Now you can stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps! See http://audiob.us for more information. (including. state saving in Audiobus2)
* 3 Oscillators + 1 Sub-Osc
- Sawtooth, Pulse(PWM), Triangle, Sine, Noise, FM, 8bitOsc
- Waveshape Modulation
- Oscillator Sync
- Ring Modulation
* 2 Filters
- LP24, LP18, LP12, LP6, BP, HP, Formant
- 3 Band EQ
- Auto Pan
* 9 Envelope Generators
- DAHDSR (Delay, Attack, Hold, Decay, Sustain, Release)
- Velocity, Keyboard Tracking
* 6 LFOs
- Sawtooth, Pulse, Triangle, Random, 16 Step Sequence
- Waveshape Modulation
- Envelope for LFO (AD/AR)
* Modulation Delay
- Delay Time: 1-2000ms / Tempo Sync
- Delay Time Modulation
* Filtered Stereo Delay
- Resonant Filter (LP, BP, HP)
- Filter Modulation
* Programable Polyphonic Arpeggiator
- The arpeggiator does not support external synchronization.
* Scale/Chord Remapper
* Support for CoreMIDI device (input)
* Virtual MIDI-IN & Background Audio
* Scrollable keyboard (Horizontal scrolling at the bottom edge of the keyboard)
- Audio Copy (Compatible with INTUA BeatMaker, Apple GarageBand and so on.)
- Export wav file via iTunes File Sharing
- The recording time is limited to 3 minutes.
Further information at http://ios.icegear.net/cassini_ipad/
Fixed problem of display order of patch list
Ratings and Reviews
What a great synth! I had been on the fence about this one for a while now but finally decided to buy. All I can say is it has far exceeded my expectations and I am enjoying it very much. I agree with others that it has a 80’s vibe but I can tell it will work well for all forms of music! For those that like to edit their own patches it is all there and then some. And for the price you won’t be disappointed. One of the most underrated synths in the App Store in my opinion. The best six bucks I have spent in a long time!
Still my absolute favorite synth in the iOS realm. Sounds incredible, programming is a breeze, and playing is a joy.
My only request would be for an AU update! Perhaps that isn’t feasible given the age of the synth, but if it happened I have no doubt Casini would end up on all my tracks.
Decent sound, poor knob response
I have tried to like this synth, and find it frustrating to work with because parameter controls simply don’t respond the way they should respond. The is some nice sound generation, but that’s not enough for me when I can’t get it to do what it’s supposed to do.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.