By Zynga Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Build your fairy-tale kingdom and explore magical lands in CastleVille Legends, an all-new fantasy adventure where you can play anytime, anywhere and have your progress saved on all of your devices—no internet connection is required to play.
• EXPLORE a lush fantasy world filled with brave heroes, magnificent dragons, and mythical creatures.
• EXPAND your kingdom by completing quests to uncover distant, fantastical lands.
• BUILD your kingdom from enchanted workshops, fields of beautiful crops, new lush, family farm by the coast so all your friends can visit
• COLLECT online or offline with your progress saved on all your devices.
• PLAY online or offline with your progress saved on all your devices.
Use of this application is governed by the Zynga Terms of Service. These Terms are available through the License Agreement field below, and at http://m.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
The game is free to play, however in-app purchases are available for additional content and premium currency. In-app purchases range from $0.99 to $99.99.
This game does permit a user to connect to social networks, such as Facebook, and as such players may come into contact with other people when playing this game.
Terms of Service for Social Networks you connect to in this game may also apply to you.
You will be given the opportunity to participate in special offers, events, and programs from Zynga Inc. and its partners.
Must be 13+ to play.
What's New in Version 3.9.131
*THE SUMMER SOLSTICE! The Phoenix has sent a special message to Giovanni to build a Rockhenge!
• CREATE A ROCKHENGE! Discover the ancient secrets of stonework!
• NEW MINE! Get the Copper Mine on your kingdom and start mining today!
• CARVE STONES! Collect Magical Carving Instruments and Carve Magicay Runes into the Rockhenge!
This is an awesome game, but need to hurry and add more levels so that long time players can continue to play with the same exuberance as in the beginning! I have been seeing them beg for this since I started playing a year ago! What is so hard about clearing the rocks and ponds out of the game, make everything moveable so that the kingdoms can be made into a pretty place, and come up with more buildings, crops, and animals??? I know players who spent a lot of money on this game that you have lost because they are bored with it and these quests are not doing it for them.
Castleville coin accumulation issue
Please tell me why you have a cap on collecting gold coins at 4 million? There is no longer a reason to sell items in the market if you can't accumulate the coins because you are capped at 4 million.
Also why can you not rescue Meryl and Giovanni? And I am at level 60. Is this the end of the game for me?
Used to be fun
I enjoyed this game a lot until recent months . All the big events have too many levels and it's impossible to get the quest items because the game won't give them up. For two days, every half hour, I've been sending people to the gateway of luck for maps and in two days I've gotten 2 maps. At this rate I won't be able to finish the very first mission before the event is over. This has totally taken all the fun out of this game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 21, 2015
- Version: 3.9.131
- Size: 97.8 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Zynga Inc.
- © 2013 Zynga Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5 and iPhone 6.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Crowns$4.99
- Satchel of Crowns$9.99
- Chest of Crowns$19.99
- Handful of Crowns$1.99
- A Medium Starter Pack$6.99
- A Medium Bundle of Crowns and Coins$9.99
- Bag of White Pearls$3.99
- Wealth of Crowns$39.99
- Satchel of Coins$8.99
- Pouch of Coins$3.99