Catchit-GPS Mapquest is an app designed for iOS devices, which is a perfect tool for drivers. It can make your driving far easier and safer than ever.
This Catchit-GPS Mapquest road app will make you get rid of any road rages you may have while driving, as it will notify you about anything happening on the road.
You can type the way you are going and Catchit-GPS Mapquest road app will detect the place and take you wherever you want. As well as, Catchit-GPS Mapquest road app will notify you if there are cameras, speed limit, road signs, road works, bad roads, accidents and many other features concerning the road.
Driving will become extremely easy with this Catchit-GPS Mapquest road, driving app which will give you necessary information about driving and roads started from road signs up to road works or bumpy and bad roads. Hence, the drivers will get to know if there is a danger which may occur on roads.
So, Catchit-GPS Mapquest app has ''Danger Type'' section in the app, which includes different types of danger, among them is ''Dangerous Turn''. If you want to activate this function, it will immediately inform you bout a Dangerous Turn if you reach any. While driving the drivers can also set the distance at which you want the navigator to notify you, so when you are almost exceeding the distance it will immediately inform you.
• There is a Radar Range section by selecting which you can get informed about a danger such as cameras, accidents, etc.
• The driver can set the Speed Limit function which will inform you if you exceed the limited speed.
• Battery Save- you can set this function in case your phone battery is low and it will limit some settings or the GPS will turn off automatically.
• Danger Type - you can turn off some signs, which can be shown neither on the app nor they can inform you anything (e.g. if you don't want to get informed if there are any road works you can turn that section off).
• The driver can choose the distance at which the navigator will inform you about any feature concerning the road.
• It is possible to turn off some functions, if you don't want to use them (e.g. if you don't want to get notified whether there are cameras, you can turn off that function).
• The app gives the opportunity to set the voice of the GPS, so you can choose the voice as well. The app also gives the opportunity of not being notified during calls.
• With this app the driver have the opportunity to record a video of your route in the section of My Trips, so that later you can have the story of your trip.
• Mirror Speed – It is quite comfortable to use this app, as it gives the opportunity of reflecting the GPS image on the windscreen. So, it is possible to concentrate on the road and use the navigator at the same time, without looking elsewhere. (You can drive and look at your windscreen, getting all info that the app shows without distracting you attention)
• The driver can add your preferable sign onto the app if you see that isn't there.
• The driver can take a video of your driving and save it on your phone.
• Your videos, journeys and violations are saved on separate window where you can see the details.
• The driver can change the Map Style.
• The driver can use the app in three languages; Armenian, Russian, English.
Some of the most important features of the app are; when you are taking a video, you can post it on YouTube.
Our app shows all live cameras that are on roads. You can open the app and see what's going on in the streets.
Through our app you can see any street in 3D. (For example, you can appear in that street and see the location of the cameras more clearly).
So, take the chance, download Catchit-GPS Mapquest right now and have the most comfortable and useful GPS Navigator on your iOS device.
- Addevice LLC
- 144.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Armenian, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Addevise LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.